Brazilian Marijuana

• Thread starter Alvaro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alvaro

Many people have never seen one of these, but this is the marijuana that they sell in Brazil, it is produced in Paraguay, it is pressed because the prohibition makes you have the maximum profit in stock, so that you can transport and hide large quantities. An herb that is poorly cared for, musty, with insects, mixed with soil and other plants that fall into the drying process. In countries in South America where marijuana use is prohibited, as in Brazil, that's what we have to smoke.

Brazilian marijuana
Brazilian marijuana 2
Brazilian marijuana 3
Last edited:
BudBogart

BudBogart

Many people have never seen one of these, but this is the marijuana they sell in Brazil, it is produced in Paraguay, it is pressed because the prohibition makes you have the maximum profit in stock, so that you can transport and hide large quantities. An herb that is poorly cared for, musty, with insects, mixed with soil and other plants that fall into the drying process. In countries in South America where marijuana use is prohibited, as in Brazil, that's what we have to smoke.
Thanks for sharing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was in Rio back in the day..
Could get some awesome coke from the pool boy at the Sheraton Hotel..
As I recall it was about 30 bucks a gram...
Would get one gag it down, swear I would never do that again then after a couple of days get another one...
Hookers and coke...All numbed up...
Oh the stories I have of our Rio trips....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My 1st job after HIGH school was with United Airlines worked there 20 years before getting fired for the last time. We got to travel on passes.
One year we went to Rio De Janerio Brasil. We arrived early morning and stayed at the Rio Sherton hotel.
We went to pool area to relax and catch some rays. We just settled in when this guy came over with a lounge cot carried over his head slammed it down and asked if he could join us.
We told him we just arrived how is it here?
He went on to tell us of all the pussy he was getting and we should go to the Oasis a brothel in town.
That evening we went and I must say those gals were hot and loved to fuck and suck. Back before AIDS and all that.
It turned out Johhny O Driscol was a New York City policeman who goes to Rio every year.
We partied heavy and Johhny O fucked 2 to 3 different girls daily.
One day after a wild night he came down from his room and was real quiet.
We asked him whats up? He stated his balls were kinda sore.
I kicked my buddy under the table and winked at him and we went on to explain,, Bullshit of course, how we had fucked these twin sisters 5 years back in Thailand that gave us whats called syphliacgonnahreea, super clap,these forigen infections are far worse than in the USA.
At onset your balls are sore then the puss starts seeping out. He was begging us to tell him we were joking but we kept it up.
They have to reem you out and its the most painful experience.
Also it just does not go away, takes about 6 months to clear up.
Its highly contageous better not fuck your girlfriend as females cannot be cured.
I came up with the vinegar soak. Told him if you soak your dick in vinegar at the onset, sore balls, it removes some of the poison and the agony is somewhat relived.
Also told him of a painful treatment which the run a probe up into bladder and cauterize, singe from bladder to dick, told him its very painful but after a few treatments no so bad.
He said he was going up to his room and hed be right back
We waited over an hour, called his room, no answer.
We finally went up to his room knocked on door and he opened the chained door and told us Iam soaking, iam soaking, how long do I have to soak? In his NY accent.
We busted up and could no longer fuck with him. Told him it was a joke, he was relived. He was still worried and kept on asking if we were really fucking with him or what.
A few years later I was passing thru JFK airport New York city. I was drunk and approched a New York cop who at first said get the fuck away your drunk, untill Iasked him If he knew a cop named Johnny O Driscoll and he said... Johhny O ? Ive knowen him since kindergarden!!!!
I told him who I was and how I met Johhny O and to say I said hey and he recgonized my name and brought up the Iam soakin Iam soakin and laughed like shit.
He loved that story and they all were still givin him shit about it.
Johnny O what a guy, smoked herb, love to party 3rd generation NY irish cop

jipp

jipp

My 1st job after HIGH school was with United Airlines worked there 20 years before getting fired for the last time. We got to travel on passes.
One year we went to Rio De Janerio Brasil. We arrived early morning and stayed at the Rio Sherton hotel.
We went to pool area to relax and catch some rays. We just settled in when this guy came over with a lounge cot carried over his head slammed it down and asked if he could join us.
We told him we just arrived how is it here?
He went on to tell us of all the pussy he was getting and we should go to the Oasis a brothel in town.
That evening we went and I must say those gals were hot and loved to fuck and suck. Back before AIDS and all that.
It turned out Johhny O Driscol was a New York City policeman who goes to Rio every year.
We partied heavy and Johhny O fucked 2 to 3 different girls daily.
One day after a wild night he came down from his room and was real quiet.
We asked him whats up? He stated his balls were kinda sore.
I kicked my buddy under the table and winked at him and we went on to explain,, Bullshit of course, how we had fucked these twin sisters 5 years back in Thailand that gave us whats called syphliacgonnahreea, super clap,these forigen infections are far worse than in the USA.
At onset your balls are sore then the puss starts seeping out. He was begging us to tell him we were joking but we kept it up.
They have to reem you out and its the most painful experience.
Also it just does not go away, takes about 6 months to clear up.
Its highly contageous better not fuck your girlfriend as females cannot be cured.
I came up with the vinegar soak. Told him if you soak your dick in vinegar at the onset, sore balls, it removes some of the poison and the agony is somewhat relived.
Also told him of a painful treatment which the run a probe up into bladder and cauterize, singe from bladder to dick, told him its very painful but after a few treatments no so bad.
He said he was going up to his room and hed be right back
We waited over an hour, called his room, no answer.
We finally went up to his room knocked on door and he opened the chained door and told us Iam soaking, iam soaking, how long do I have to soak? In his NY accent.
We busted up and could no longer fuck with him. Told him it was a joke, he was relived. He was still worried and kept on asking if we were really fucking with him or what.
A few years later I was passing thru JFK airport New York city. I was drunk and approched a New York cop who at first said get the fuck away your drunk, untill Iasked him If he knew a cop named Johnny O Driscoll and he said... Johhny O ? Ive knowen him since kindergarden!!!!
I told him who I was and how I met Johhny O and to say I said hey and he recgonized my name and brought up the Iam soakin Iam soakin and laughed like shit.
He loved that story and they all were still givin him shit about it.
Johnny O what a guy, smoked herb, love to party 3rd generation NY irish cop

damn that was rough adn funny to read for that poor guy. laughs.
i will admit to crossing my legs tho when you started to go into detail of the cure.... i think im ok not being a player :P

have a great day my man.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit i used to buy these things called lilly pads they were flat little frisbee looking things 25 bucks and a mission we would drive all over town trying to meet up with someone it never came in a bag usualy foil or paper . man that was fun when someone found chronic we would all cash in and go in on a 50 dollar 8th

Irietime

Irietime

My buddies and I were fiends for the Ganga in high school we’d put our lunch money together and start selling ma and pas cds and records just to score a gram. I can only laugh when I think back

Latest posts

Top Bottom