Burnt Tips & Bong Rips

• Thread starter Polar510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking stacked and resinous:)
. I can tell those are going to be some really dense nugs, nice work Toast!

Thanks man!

That was the idea though hahaha

Well let's not get to excited, that first haze looks like she's got another 6+ weeks to go and she's already 6 weeks in. Crossing my fingers to bring her to the finish line. Purple hazes look like they're gonna produce some fat greasy nugs. And cheeses stink of cat piss.

Polar510

Polar510

Lol damn thats a long flower(haze)
I try to run 8-9 weekers Myself because I pull clones and they need to go into the flower room pronto by the 9 week mark.
Reworked My bucket cloner now researching some rooting supplements.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Wow 70 days isn’t too bad. Hope you get some nice bud.

Got 2 phenos. First one is shorter and chunky

20180414 005332

20180421 204151

And a taller one that's getting even fatter

20180414 000714

20180421 204221

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah I dont k ow what her problem was lol Joey said she was bitchy in Veg.

Lights out for 36 hours veg is over:)
A few quick pics right before lights out. Plants look very happy with my new regimen of epsom salt 1/2 tsp a gallon every feed.
I believe the ratio of calcium and Magnesium are now more balanced.
I also put these bungie cords on the sides, it keeps the sides from sucking in and gives the plants a little more breathing room. I have to say I havent been this excited about a run in a while, its looking on point!
That’s just how she vegs. Hahah. Wait till you see her in flower. Lookin great bro

Polar510

Polar510

Week 1 into flower fed 15ml a &b plus 2ml silica.
After switching to the 600hps I noticed it was way to much light for these plants. I had some leaves bleach toward the top, the Horti is putting out:)
So I turned the ballast down to 400 and they responded great to that.
Luckily I was able to react before any real damage was done.
Pic right becore lights out.

20180429 063355
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

At the end of week 2 I will be taking clones in the aerocloner and switching over to cns17 bloom. I have ordered a gallon of that and also some hydroguard for the cloner.
You may get some reveg in the clones if taken that late no? Will be fine either way.
Lookin great brotha. Have you tried raising the light a lil? If the bulb is a 600 bulb the spectrum will be beat at 600. But will work fine either way

Polar510

Polar510

They will probably bitch and complain for a minute but I always wait 2 weeks otherwise I will run out of room in the Veg room.
I had the light hung all the way up 24" over the canopy maxed out head space still bleached some leaves, maybe I shouldn't of cleaned the glass lol.

Polar510

Polar510

I also had a gut feeling that the light stress had slowed them down. so I fed at 350ppm a half strength light flush. Low and behold the runoff was 550ppm so I think the light feeding was a good call, if I do say so myself:)

Polar510

Polar510

Took clones last night a little early but they looked like they were really starting to flower and didn't want to wait to long, we will see if they reveg.
I'm using the aerocloner and humidity dome as a insurance policy. That 600 really stressed them out and bleached alot of leaves.
I went thru and took some of the real bad leaves off the plants.
I still have not fed them runoff is finally starting to drop it was 350ppm last night so I will give them a nice feed tonight 500ppm.
I'm kinda pissed.
I feel like chopping everything and scrubbing the tent :( LOL oh well we will see how they turn out but I have a feeling this might of seriously hurt the stretch and yield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom