• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Riding through week 5

20180414 002032

Polar510

Polar510

Yeah I dont think I like more then 6 in My 3x3. It seems to crowded with 9, and I stress that powdery mildew might rear its ugly head:mad:

Polar510

Polar510

Yeah thats a dick move he definitly should of asked You some questions about it after all those returns.

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Yeah ended up going to a great store with great people and found out my problem right away. Never had a problem since. Though I use tri meters now mostly anyway lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Strains:
tangie
critical hog
gorilla bomb
platinum og
3x crazy
blue mystic
swiss cheese

Lights:
400 mh for Veg
600 hps for Bloom

Media:
2 gallon smart pots filled with Mother Earth Coco (rinsed and buffered)

Veg Nutrients:
Coco Canna A&B
Calimagic

Bloom Nutrients:
Floranova Bloom
Floralisciuos Plus

All plants will receive weekly tea for Beneficial's and doses of silica in both Veg & Bloom.
Sounds good to me. Need to get my hands on some ww as I never had it before.

Got a few to dig through

View attachment 791586

Made a few myself

View attachment 791587

Also have a bunch of fire I got gifted to dig through.

I NEED MORE SPACE
Haha.just a few.nice collection T.
Is that a few packs o Ned and medusa i spy?good score.never ran theyr stuff before myself.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Haha.just a few.nice collection T.
Is that a few packs o Ned and medusa i spy?good score.never ran theyr stuff before myself.

Hey haps! Yeah, that's some Medusa gear there. Also got some unreleased fire from M herself. Great lady she is. Can't wait to run them. Also got Jaws' Janes OG there that's giving me itches and that Grandpa Buckus should be a monster from what I've seen.

I see some pollen chucking in my future hahaha.

Only meade a "few" was the whole tent seed run hahaha

20180121 190138
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@Polar510 i ran a few of the strains your running years ago-crit hog,blue mystic & ak48.
Crit hog wasnt upto much.or atleast the phenoes i got wernt.blue mystic was decent,ak48 was absoloutely awesome.i ran 48 and then serious seeds 47 but the cheap nirvana ak48 that i paid ÂŁ10 a pack o ten regs for were evefy bit as good as the ÂŁ60 beans.48 has rock solid nugs that are dank as fuck and yeilded really well considering the quality o the nugs.id gladly grow it again.
Hey haps! Yeah, that's some Medusa gear there. Also got some unreleased fire from M herself. Great lady she is. Can't wait to run them. Also got Jaws' Janes OG there that's giving me itches and that Grandpa Buckus should be a monster from what I've seen.

I see some pollen chucking in my future hahaha.

Only meade a "few" was the whole tent seed run hahaha
Whats medusa and Neds company called again?also whats the lineage of the grandpa buckus and janes og?iv got some o jaws fpog cereal pheno s1 in veg.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Polar510 i ran a few of the strains your running years ago-crit hog,blue mystic & ak48.
Crit hog wasnt upto much.or atleast the phenoes i got wernt.blue mystic was decent,ak48 was absoloutely awesome.i ran 48 and then serious seeds 47 but the cheap nirvana ak48 that i paid ÂŁ10 a pack o ten regs for were evefy bit as good as the ÂŁ60 beans.48 has rock solid nugs that are dank as fuck and yeilded really well considering the quality o the nugs.id gladly grow it again.

Whats medusa and Neds company called again?also whats the lineage of the grandpa buckus and janes og?iv got some o jaws fpog cereal pheno s1 in veg.

Medusa has her own seed business Medusa Meds, with Ned she's running Copperhead organic farms.

Grandpa buckus is buckeye purple x grandpa's breath. There's more info over at stax or IG. Look up Mr. IckyInkd

Jane's OG is Insane Jane x FPOG F2 IC pheno
(says on the pack)

Polar510

Polar510

Thats good to know!I was going to run the ak48 next run for sure, and phase out tbe blue mystic and swiss cheese( had enough) of them.
Exactly like You said they were decent but nothing I would keep around for years. I do hope this tangie from dna turns out to be a female that reg bean cost Me $16.

Polar510

Polar510

Medusa has her own seed business Medusa Meds, with Ned she's running Copperhead organic farms.

Grandpa buckus is buckeye purple x grandpa's breath. There's more info over at stax or IG. Look up Mr. IckyInkd

Jane's OG is Insane Jane x FPOG F2 IC pheno
(says on the pack)
Sounds li
Yeah ended up going to a great store with great people and found out my problem right away. Never had a problem since. Though I use tri meters now mostly anyway lol.
My favorite spot is a lil mom & pop hydro place. I like to support the local small guys ya know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom