Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

I fucking knew it. I blew some lids off when I made the connection. Someome even made a snarky remark. I dont even think coot has touched on it. He may find it to be too complicated to bother with or he might not know. I stumbled on it. I just notice my plant will not undergo senescense if I keep feeding barley.
actinobacteria may well be using the material and so driving up counts of alternate enzymes, the world of soil health is minefield of complexity. i love that you are getting in to it brother, its what we need, eyes and time. CAZy have a database for carbohydrate related enzymes, you are best of looking here i reckon. Might help you discover whats doing what.
How inputs alter constituents is a puzzle. For example, i see lots of people using clover, but apart from the N fixing, no one bothers to learn why and what is happening when we use clover. Adding clover has been seen to increase colonies of Pasteuria, Pseudomonas and Burkholderiales and this group are antagonists for common plant pathogens as well as providing both access to N, and P for example. Adding a chitin based material like frass introduces Lysobacter and this has been recorded to reduce the threat of Rhizoctina and hinders the actions of common plant root nematodes, but what does this mean together?
Anaerobic soil disinfestation treatments such as K+AMINO have been seen to introduce Bacillales and Clostridialles. "These have been described to be responsible for suppression of soil-borne disease-causing fungi (Verticillium, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium) and plant-parasitic nematodes (Meloidogyne and Pratylenchus) through production of antimicrobial compound and pore-forming toxins (crystal proteins) (Wei et al., 2003)"

how all of these things fit together is still being worked out and what if any primers are lost by combinations or indeed boosted

Organikz

Organikz

actinobacteria may well be using the material and so driving up counts of alternate enzymes, the world of soil health is minefield of complexity. i love that you are getting in to it brother, its what we need, eyes and time. CAZy have a database for carbohydrate related enzymes, you are best of looking here i reckon. Might help you discover whats doing what.
How inputs alter constituents is a puzzle. For example, i see lots of people using clover, but apart from the N fixing, no one bothers to learn why and what is happening when we use clover. Adding clover has been seen to increase colonies of Pasteuria, Pseudomonas and Burkholderiales and this group are antagonists for common plant pathogens as well as providing both access to N, and P for example. Adding a chitin based material like frass introduces Lysobacter and this has been recorded to reduce the threat of Rhizoctina and hinders the actions of common plant root nematodes, but what does this mean together?
Anaerobic soil disinfestation treatments such as K+AMINO have been seen to introduce Bacillales and Clostridialles. "These have been described to be responsible for suppression of soil-borne disease-causing fungi (Verticillium, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium) and plant-parasitic nematodes (Meloidogyne and Pratylenchus) through production of antimicrobial compound and pore-forming toxins (crystal proteins) (Wei et al., 2003)"

how all of these things fit together is still being worked out and what if any primers are lost by combinations or indeed boosted
Yes very new science. I read a lot on it. @GT21 has a way with his questions (he already knows the answer) of making you second guess yourself. Made me read 8 hours worth of material more. You brought up GMO. It is a GMO somewhat. Honestly bro I am learning a lot from you.

Learning about DNA transference between a prokaryotes and the eukaryote...still wondering if the plants DNA can actually alter the bacteria DNA...it doesn't seem like it would go that way, only pro > euk. Single celled organisms are the most easily adapted to environmental change...am I wrong in beginning to think they are implanting our DNA with adaptation codes? Why would a prokaryotes need information from us. Seems they just want a place to live and work.

Also understanding they have 1 cell so they aren't creating DNA. I do know bacterial DNA transference is possible. Lol sorry man...this shit is awesome but complicated.

Organikz

Organikz

For sure. I started organic growing because as you stated problems don't progress so quickly. It's like having a safety net...my safety net...rehydrated kelp meal water. I have become more environmentally friendly by accident. A guy even pointed out the detrimental effect that having your leaves hauled off and dumped in a location of 10000 other people's leaves. He pointed out that this is a reason for co2 emission....makes sense. You don't want all the composting to happen in 1 concentrated area...just like the cow fart theory. Yes animal farts do release co2 but it's not all in 1 area where the extreme co2 concentrations cannot be utilized by the nearby ecosystem.

I will never bag a leaf again.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
if the root aint touching the synths directly, or the ion isnt within the plants root draw, it all goes as wasted, or gets reconverted by the very microbes synthetic growers are so adverse towards :) nice rack buddy as ever looking pro
Thanks bro. .. 150 beans... 21 strains.... and have land for outdoor next year... its fun

Probably should have washed the old buckets but oh well.

Ecompost

Ecompost

For sure. I started organic growing because as you stated problems don't progress so quickly. It's like having a safety net...my safety net...rehydrated kelp meal water. I have become more environmentally friendly by accident. A guy even pointed out the detrimental effect that having your leaves hauled off and dumped in a location of 10000 other people's leaves. He pointed out that this is a reason for co2 emission....makes sense. You don't want all the composting to happen in 1 concentrated area...just like the cow fart theory. Yes animal farts do release co2 but it's not all in 1 area where the extreme co2 concentrations cannot be utilized by the nearby ecosystem.

I will never bag a leaf again.
insect CO2 dwarfs rates of all farmed livestock. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom