Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I run regs. I'm doing an open cross pollination and inbred pollination all in one run. All my fucking Lee Roy beans were dud or male man...fuck that...i got new sources. I might need to holler at RD though. I dropped some coin on those man.

Fine my 3 best males of TOBC1 and pollinate him over the following...

Blue cheese
Bliss [blue orca] x [the black x nl5haze f5]
Malawi gold
I'm also doing an f2 of TO x TOVR but saving 8 f1 beans for back crossing if I fuck something up lol. First selective breeding project I'm going to do a [nl5haze] x [TO x TOVR]

It's a mixed up breeding to a reverse gonzo of sorts

Out of 9 on the left I have 5 females. Right still sexing...this is my bliss

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I run regs. I'm doing an open cross pollination and inbred pollination all in one run. All my fucking Lee Roy beans were dud or male man...fuck that...i got new sources. I might need to holler at RD though. I dropped some coin on those man.

Blue cheese
Malawi gold
I'm also doing an f2 of TO x TOVR but saving 8 f1 beans for back crossing if I fuck something up lol. First selective breeding project I'm going to do a [nl5haze] x [TO x TOVR]

Got ya... ya i run regs too... found 1 fem in my stash so i threw it in...i still have over 50 strains in the freezer hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i

Blue cheese
Malawi gold

im taking cuts of mine ,if i like the smoke will go from there,want to smoke it first,i was around back when these were the cream of the crop,i dont think yogi will be a plan for the future though,nigerian sunshine is jamming

Organikz

Organikz

i

im taking cuts of mine ,if i like the smoke will go from there,want to smoke it first,i was around back when these were the cream of the crop,i dont think yogi will be a plan for the future though,nigerian sunshine is jamming
@oldskol4evr
You need a 15 pack bro. I had 30% runts. I've seen these shine in flower though so I never discount em too early. With old school genetics you have lots less variation.

NL5 Haze is a straight stabilizing strain. It's how they were able to tame most equatorial or lower latitude sativa to be grown in the PNW.

It's going to really feel in expressions. Remember there are 3x [afghan x thai] variations. Thats close to IBL. IBL can be only 2 variations...welcome to true breeding. It's a different ball game

Most if my variations are 50/50

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@oldskol4evr
You need a 15 pack bro. I had 30% runts. I've seen these shine in flower though so I never discount em too early. With old school genetics you have lots less variation.

NL5 Haze is a straight stabilizing strain. It's how they were able to tame most equatorial or lower latitude sativa to be grown in the PNW.

It's going to really feel in expressions. Remember there are 3x [afghan x thai] variations. Thats close to IBL. IBL can be only 2 variations...welcome to true breeding. It's a different ball game

A runt can be the best of the bunch... dont bottle neck genetics on speed/vigor alone

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

A runt can be the best of the bunch... dont bottle neck genetics on speed/vigor alone
oh i havent,but the smoke as far as smoothness length of buzz and dealing with public mean a lot to me,this one i got has a stem the size of a damn pencil,haha it just hasnt shown me anything yet,so time will tell,they got about another week and flipsky to flower they go,i got get mama flower going,she more important,i can smoke anything she cant,,but the nigerian is blasted up to the others i have in tent,hope it a female cause sure is a vigourse and beatiful plant,,my shit look like shit but once the kids settle down tonight i throw up some pics,i know the oldest hippie of the bunch gotta see,,haha i just trimmed um up last night and shit they just took over the tent,lmao,i cant even see the trays in there,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr

no i dont think im gonna do any breeding with these,if i do it be back cross,want to keep um just as they are,,i have a strain i been working with for years,if i choice to breed one these in it maybe,,wont be the mowie,maybe nigerian sunshine,seems to structure about the same

Top Bottom