Candy Kush

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Sick!!!! Now I am even more psyched for my buddies candy kush!!! Thanks true grit! Awesome pics.

If its the same, I am sure you are in for a treat!!

much props

thanks for the posting the best part of the grow and many amazing pics

now my favorite part i very much look forward to a smoke report

1luvbigherb

Wordizzle!!! Thats my fave part too... hehe. Now I really need to get off my ass and write test reports from the first run! Btw bro- got them Posi P. Haze's up and going, also got some of Medz Afghan Haze f2's crankin...haze heaven my friend...

can't wait to hear the yield and smoke report! Very nice bro!

Gracias, interested to see yield too, lots of dense nugs, just depends how dense.

Sweeet Bro.. I want Candy!!:cool0010:... Excellent work TG ..d:cool0010:

Hopin I'm not just a fool and singin the "i want candy" song in my head for no reason. lol. No doubt, can't wait to get some more this ish goin...the clones are starting to take off now...

lookin very nice my friend. hows the stink on her? the smell of the Candy kush is unforgettable, my favorite smoke of all time! looks like youve found yourself a winner.

Yeah its pretty nuts lemon stank to it. Super lemony, very OG'ish but with diesel/skunk tones... cure will be nuts. Hoping this might be my fave too!

nice job true grit

Thanks Doc! Got some of your Lavender x AO that I need to get popped!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Man, where have I been?? Late on this one. TG, my man, F'ING killing it bro. That Candy is gorgeous. Really, really, nice job. And to think I've got 2 dozen of these beans sitting in the fridge. I have got to get off my ass!
Knew I should have gotten some of those Empress as well. When you talk to the man next time say "wat up" for me. Still interested in that AsianFantasy project of his.

true grit

true grit

Thanks guys!!

jack bro!! What up, where you been at? Yeah bro, get to popping those beans!!! Bummed I didn't scoop more of the Empress, but oh well 2 beans popped and 1 killer fem. Same thing with the Candy- found this girl outta 3 beans and had a stud that was as stellar as the fem.
And no doubt bro, I'll tell him whats up fa sho and ask bout that asian fantasy!

So here are the chop shots from Empress today...

DSCN0311.JPG
DSCN0312.JPG
DSCN0313.JPG
DSCN0317.JPG

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Full, detailed smoke reports on both please, TG! time comes that is. And if you ever decide you need a few more Candy beans to look through just hit me up in pm. Sharing is caring. With the space I've been limited to as of late it is hard to crack more than a few beans at a time anyhow,and I'm holding far too many strains in bean form to ever get through them all in this decade. LOL. Does that make me a strain whore??

true grit

true grit

Lol no doubt bro!! Strain whore no.... its called preservation bro!! lol.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

My candy in only 27 days in flower and if this is what I get to look forward to..woo hoo!! Nice job bro!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

This is medics.. got soem from my bro who shot me the c99xdeepchunk and the Alien Dawg f2's. I just posted a new log..well, I'm still working on it...lol

4EVERGREEN

dam grit everything you grow is dank very good job!!!!!!!!!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
If its the same, I am sure you are in for a treat!!

Wordizzle!!! Thats my fave part too... hehe. Now I really need to get off my ass and write test reports from the first run! Btw bro- got them Posi P. Haze's up and going, also got some of Medz Afghan Haze f2's crankin...haze heaven my friend

my style thats how i like it haze for days

id love too hear smoke reports from ur first run

best of luck hope you find the acid pheno

that afghan haze looks illie and after recently talking to shanti id lov too taste som

1luvbigherb

S

S4v

very nice. Just grabbed a few empresses from a good friend the other day. After seeing these pics i gotta say "Thanks again homie" :cool0010:

true grit

true grit

No doubt S, and good to see ya round bro!! You aint gonna be disappointed, I'm smelling this sampler bud and its straight chem dank to the max!

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes. Heres a few more pics in coco of more recent ladies.

FLAME. Skittles and kush all day...

DSCN2230
DSCN2235
DSCN2236
DSCN2239
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a damn fine looking plant. You do have some good stuff to play around with and then smoke yourself out with. I have the feeling you possess a high fun factor true grit.

Top Bottom