Candy Kush

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Here is my Candy lady aka loompa headband at about 8 wks of flower.... thought she would go at least 10 but think she will be ready as soon as I give her a good flush....Super frosty, super lemony, not uber high yield. These beans were done by homie Medic. His shit is always killin it in my garden. The bottom pic is a cross he did called Empress- its the next gen Emperor (headband x og kush)...so Empress is Chem-D x Emperor. Dank inside and out and upped the yield. Got some Emperors hittin flower soon...

DSCN0244.JPG
DSCN0247.JPG
DSCN0248.JPG

Empress

DSCN0252.JPG

Venom818

Venom818

That's whats up Killer job bro and big ups to the homie medic for breeding these gems.:character0025:

true grit

true grit

Hell yeah, transplanting the Fire Starters (Chemdog D x Candy) to 1g pots tonite, Chem91Daze (Chemdog 91 x Af Haze) to 2g and got a couple Pure Kushs sprouted... also had a homie hook up some Medz Afghan Haze f2's- haze pheno. Should be dank too...

Venom818

Venom818

Hell yeah, transplanting the Fire Starters (Chemdog D x Candy) to 1g pots tonite, Chem91Daze (Chemdog 91 x Af Haze) to 2g and got a couple Pure Kushs sprouted... also had a homie hook up some Medz Afghan Haze f2's- haze pheno. Should be dank too...

Nice keep us posted bro:passingjoint:

R

Rob1

yo true grit that shit looks killer. awesome bro sick work...Rob1

winta

winta

somebody told me i had candy kush but this dont look like what i had :( lol tg always got the fire! :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice indeed, I have a heap of these lined up to run next. Now I can not wait...

true grit

true grit

Thanks everybody, this one is gonna be uber dank fa sho!!

Yeah herb, get at it bro, you may find a better yielder as this was just 1 of 2 or 3 I popped and the one that was mad headband with purple stripe stems and what not ended up being a stud. Can't wait to pop a few more myself!!

P

pure arghan

Here is my Candy lady aka loompa headband at about 8 wks of flower.... thought she would go at least 10 but think she will be ready as soon as I give her a good flush....Super frosty, super lemony, not uber high yield. These beans were done by homie Medic. His shit is always killin it in my garden. The bottom pic is a cross he did called Empress- its the next gen Emperor (headband x og kush)...so Empress is Chem-D x Emperor. Dank inside and out and upped the yield. Got some Emperors hittin flower soon...

DSCN0244.JPG
DSCN0247.JPG
DSCN0248.JPG

Empress

DSCN0252.JPG

how long did you vege her for man she look's good, iv put down some of these seeds man but im having a bit of bad luck or bad seeds dont know? but i got my seeds from dna and put down 6, the 6 seeds where chraked before puting into soil but only 3 have shout though after 4 weeks? this is the first time iv had that happen, the outher thing about the candy kush that are growing are very slow in there veg, iv been veging them for 4 weeks and there only 3-4inches tail and have only 4 leaves, is this how they grow?? maybe they do there growing under 12/12?? :help:

true grit

true grit

Hate to say bro, but I couldnt help ya on that one... these are completely different candy kush... this is actually Headband and the DNA beans are TW x OG... and no 4wks and 4 inches are not healthy growth. Could be runts or freaks- fem beans?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice grit man were are you keeping all these moms or you just running these from seed. Chemdog 91 x afhaze sounds sick bro. i got some dhaze ill be getting to shortly

true grit

true grit

Whats up Kid! Yeah running these from seed from a homie and keeping a few for moms here and there. Kept the SFV last run, the Candy, Empress and SSSDH this run but should be stacking up some moms soon... Yeah the Chem Daze is looking very haze'ish Im stoked...

Whats DHaze?

S

SkyHi

man them girls look good....If drooling over pics were a sport id be rich

Dhaze is motas Chemdog D X haze?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice bro!! looking super tasty!!
Cant go wrong a cross like that!!
The name says it all!! Its kandy...

B

been

Nice girl TG. You got me wondering about this cuz I thought Medic said the Candy Kush was something from his Indian friend so I went back to look and this is what I found.

how bout that candy kush ,wats her lineage/story

Dont know man. Just some kill.

Candy Kush from the days of old So Cal. When people though it was hawaiian og. All it was some some sweet sweet rank dank skunky deez.
I really doubt Candy Kush has ever been passed around. It was a money maker, so i doubt my other friend let it loose. Plus hes a native American Indian from palm desert that just lives by himself. I can understand hybrids or what not. People lying in a clone deal to come up saying they had it. I don't like one bud better than the other when it comes to the d and sfv, candy, headband/underdawg and what not but can certainly tell you its up there with all of them.

Clearly he thought the Candy Kush and Headband were two different things.

Top Bottom