Candy-man run!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:smiley_joint:
i have finaly desided to run two of brother CANDY-MAN's gear in here, i fill his work needs to be represented so thats what im gonna do...

i see alot of ppl started threads on his gear but have sence droped them, i can in some ways understand why umm but still......

ok so im not going to go into SPEC's again look in my other grow thread for light's-soil-strains....this one will only be houseing two strains and they will be BLAKE's

LARRY OG * SOUR LARRY
GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE

tomarrow morning i will be TPing into 3gallon pots and at that time i will snap some photo's and we can get this thread rolling along..
peace:smiley_joint:

P.S. brother BLAKE/CANDY-MAN this ones for you MY BROTHER...

JAWS

JAWS

SOUTH:)
thank you my friend, the hardest parts going to be picking which one of the two i will keep a male from...ahh most likely it will be the GRAPE reason being i only have two of the larry rolling this time...
thanks bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

hey SOUTH:)
if everything go's as planed then your most difinitly going to see one this time around....and for the first time im dropping 1000w over my girls, so im super stoked myself..
thanks again:):)

JAWS

JAWS

thats EXACTLY what im hopeing its going to do for me...

most difinitly going to mixing some {MEMY} BLACKBERRIE in this round, got one plant and im hoping it turns out to be female for sure...
peace:character0053:

S

SweetIslandFunk

:passingjoint:The infamous candy man resurrected
I'm fuckin tagged

JAWS

JAWS

the brother was NEVER DEAD just side-lined for a bit, come this fall he's gonna DROP SOME JAWS ONCE AGAIN so have the slobber rag ready...
peace:passingjoint:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
JAWS, Nice! Very Sweet grow! I'm really looking forward to being here watching you grow this round out! Should be some steller plants come from these gems! Yahooooo and away we go! Lol monkey5

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:)
ok so i got everything TPed this morning and ther now under the big light 1000W, some pics the first two are of the GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGEand the third pic is of the LARRY OG * SOUR LARRY...........

now the single plant is one of the GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE, its not like the other two at all....but ive never grown either strain solo so i do not know which strain its taking after..
peace:)

PICT0300
PICT0301
PICT0302
2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

im about 75 days out on buddage bro, had to go to New Orleans and then old lady f'ed me on the trip, she said she had 1/2 of the money, but come time to pay she said she was broke, so i had to sell my stash to pay for it. I got ECSD and a strawberry diesel in flower atm and about to add Dairy Queen and some Train Wreck. Did I tell u that my old lady gave my plants tobacco mosaic? Lost Schrom in that but will have her back in the not too distant future, so i am once again talking to her.

2b2s

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:)
needing some help on ajusting my WHITE BALLANCE so i can get better pics under HPS, i know it has something to do with a white piece of papper and distance but i just cant remember how its done..
thanks ton's:)

Top Bottom