Candy-man run!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetIslandFunk

How do those buckets work for you? Do you just keep them in there all the way through veg as well as flower? I've considered this to save myself some transplanting pains.

JAWS

JAWS

hey SIF:wazzup:
ya man there, there till the end they go from 20oz styro's into those pots....they get feed and watered in there with-out being moved, once there all sexed and all useable males are found and the others are tossed i will then start removing them for more through wattering's and feedings by hand...
peace:bong2:

just need to give them some good veg time so that there not wasteing there pot space...

S

SweetIslandFunk

Amen to that, I'll probably wait till I'm out of a 4x4 for that though il tell ya those things are cramped.

JAWS

JAWS

hey SIF:)
ya it gets pretty cramped in there but its worth all the hard work at harvest time thats 4sure..
peace:rollj:

S

SweetIslandFunk

I like i though, it's a good way to learn how to make the most of your harvest, im setting records! Hah

S

SweetIslandFunk

Amen to that brotha, good luck and good karma to you and yours sir.

Z

zagsthebutch

looking good bro lets get some more pix when do u plan on flowering them?

JAWS

JAWS

hey ZAG:free-character-smil
they will veg for as long as then need to, they will be topped snaped-n-rolled aswell as have there lower branches stripped.....after all that they will need some time to recover then we will go 12/12 and get some bud action going on for real...
thank you:anim_30:

JAWS

JAWS

Lemon larry og!!

hello FARMERS:bong2:
ok so were at day five of veg and after much thinking im going to go ahead and call this cross LARRY OG * SOUR LARRY {LEMON LARRY} reason for the change again is, the man who made it calls it LEMON LARRY OG and im growing it in his FOURM so im going to call it what he calls it...

first three pics are of the LEMON LARRY OG, at day 1-3-5..

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL FIGUARE OUT HOW TO TYPE ABOVE THE PIC'S....

PICT0302
PICT0326
PICT0333
JAWS

JAWS

Sugar ape!!!

hey farmers:bong2:
ok so lets look at the SUGAR APE in this post...for those of you who do not know what the SUGAR APE is its a cross of.

MOTHER---GRAPE APE
FATHERE---AGENT ORANGE

i have three of these going and there looking and growing well, the one on the right in the second pic is just about ready to give up a couple cuts umm not quite but close...clearly no sex yet but im going to be keeping the lower parts of the plant clean and i see no reason why i should just throw the cuttings away at this poin

PICT0334
JAWS

JAWS

hello SIF:rasta:
thanks for stopping in bro...

couple shots of the SUGAR APE..

"SUGAR APE" D-1 VEG
PICT0301

D-6 VEG
Sugar ape sat d6 veg

PEACE:rasta:

JAWS

JAWS

hey BIO:icon_spin:
thats was classic dude, but my brother 2BROKE can breed some good shit when he gets the right gear, which he should be getting any day now....
peace:RastaBong:

JAWS

JAWS

quick up-date

just like in the bigger thread these are shots at 11d-veg, only got a shot of the two LEMON LARRY this morning...

"LEMON LARRY" 11D-VEG
LEMON LARRY 11D VEG

sorry about the slownest here but things will be picking up shortly as i go 12/12 next week....

JAWS

JAWS

a few pics of the sugar ape...

SUGAR APE D-1-VEG
PICT0301

SUGAR APE D-11-VEG
SUGAR APE D 11 VEG

last two pics are side shots of the APE...

SUGAR APE D-11-VEG side shot.
SUGAR APE SIDE 11 D VEG

closer side shot.
SUGAR APE SIDECLOSE 11 D VEG

those are all pics of the SATIVA "SUGAR APE the other two are more INCICA in there look..

K

koopa troopa

you lucky bastard! i got the sugar ape's too, but had a bad mishap and lost em all. keep em going man!!! preserve the dankness!

B

Bi0hazard

Sweet Jaws! I've been dying to see more Candy Man genetics in action. Ever since he posted his bean lists back in 2008 I have been absolutely captivated by his selection of top end crosses.

I'll be watching these sexy strains play out for sure.

Pulls up a chair.

JAWS

JAWS

hey there:smiley_joint:

KOOPA, YES I AM and im verry sorry you lost yours..i would have loved to have seen how they grow out, and no fret if things work correctly then there will be plenty of f2's around...

BIO,ya bro BROTHER BLAKE made some killer hybrids back then and i aquired about 50 of them at that time, but have sence sent 40 back to him and i kept 11....runing two of them now SUGAR APE and LEMON LARRY...
thanks guys:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

Top Bottom