Can't Find A Pump Strong Enough

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

I've been a hand feeder but I'm looking to try a irrigation system, I got halo rings, and. Aqua submersive 1200ghf but it doesn't pump shit. Barly can get water to 3 halo rings let alone 24. Can someone tell me what to do? Do I need a mag drive pump? Or just a stronger pump like 2000ghf.. wtf!! Help can't figure this out

mandalaman

mandalaman

How is it setup? Do you have the pipe going down and then feeding the halos on the return loop?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've used a smaller pump for 20 plus drippers before. I'd try and figure out where your water pressure is dropping. Take the halos off and see how much water is coming out. Then prob check your lines

vangs

vangs

I've used a smaller pump for 20 plus drippers before. I'd try and figure out where your water pressure is dropping. Take the halos off and see how much water is coming out. Then prob check your lines
Yeah the water pressure drops a lot before it even reaches the first halos.. does the pump need to be submerged or inline? Cuz mine was inline and was still fucking up

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

How did you run your lines? Do your best to keep the thin lines short. Do one long run of 3/4 in line or bigger and run all your small lines off of that

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I've been a hand feeder but I'm looking to try a irrigation system, I got halo rings, and. Aqua submersive 1200ghf but it doesn't pump shit. Barly can get water to 3 halo rings let alone 24. Can someone tell me what to do? Do I need a mag drive pump? Or just a stronger pump like 2000ghf.. wtf!! Help can't figure this out
Have you tried a swamp cooler pump or would that be too small? They are stupid cheap

Top Bottom