Catpiss Strain

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some of the seafour beans...been afraid of them, the neighbors will think we are crazy cat people. His description of how pissy they are...well that's one helluva sales pitch.
Don't sleep on those man there is fire in them packs I really only saw 2 phenos and all were great

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Its really not that bad I really only noticed it when I moved em and trimmed then they masked all the other girls im kickicking myself for not keeping a clone of one of them straight indica frosty and done in 7 weeks over ripe in 8

xavier7995

xavier7995

Wellllllll. ....guess I just gotta make room then.
Was hoping for an edit but: having met c4, i really can't say enough for these beans. this fine gent has a very honest appreciation for great weed and bred towards that in a fashion similar to bros. grimm and others that have an expressed purpose towards their breeding goals.

edit: working with a roughly 5x5 area. bros grimm are the only breeders i fanboy so they get some room, @seafour is one of the most knowledgeable growers i have met personally, I decided I was a butt so am building shelves for the tent.

A

a-bomb snuff

Mr Nice Super Silver Haze will yield an occasional cat piss variety. Strong, pungent & acrid smell/taste and a strong high but not any stronger than the other SSH phenos that I had.

Bambi

Bambi

This cat piss plant as already mentioned was found by a customer in europe while growing Northern Lights, one of the first N/lites to be released Tony of Sagamartha got a hold of some time ago then after working on it and putting it up on his list of plant strains he found No One was interested over a 1 yr period i recall;
Alot of growers online say they want super stinky etc but only a select few vetern types bother to purchase and grow such strains even im experiencing right now with some of these older school sensi seed genetic's i use for my own stock of seed lines;
Back to the cat piss though, sorry got side tracked because i got high "
Another plant made with cat piss is shantibaba's - super silver haze ) Nevil gave him the clone apparently and the rest is history,

To get your own cat piss stench in a cross plant for example all we need to use is a strain with about 50% Skunk/number 01 genetics to get this odour and others alike to. - bambi.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

This cat piss plant as already mentioned was found by a customer in europe while growing Northern Lights, one of the first N/lites to be released Tony of Sagamartha got a hold of some time ago then after working on it and putting it up on his list of plant strains he found No One was interested over a 1 yr period i recall;
Alot of growers online say they want super stinky etc but only a select few vetern types bother to purchase and grow such strains even im experiencing right now with some of these older school sensi seed genetic's i use for my own stock of seed lines;
Back to the cat piss though, sorry got side tracked because i got high "
Another plant made with cat piss is shantibaba's - super silver haze ) Nevil gave him the clone apparently and the rest is history,

To get your own cat piss stench in a cross plant for example all we need to use is a strain with about 50% Skunk/number 01 genetics to get this odour and others alike to. - bambi.
That simple huh.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
it is thought that both the indica and the sativa are in some way related to the same stock that once gave us the roadkill skunk before it was made into a rotten pineapple mess... nobody seems to know for sure.
All I know is that there are 3 main clones called catpiss... norcal catpiss (also renamed as pittsburgh catpiss) is the indica... san diego catpiss is the sativa and then the ssh pheno is also a sativa dom.
there are other lines that give pissy phenos, but there are the 3 clone onlys.
I know the guy that bred the San Diego Catpiss. He's on IG.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I know the guy that bred the San Diego Catpiss. He's on IG.
Whos that. Is it OG greg by any chance. Was my mentor for a short period of time. He created a few old school unkowns but known in few parts of cali and canada. He had a SanDiegoCatPiss which he wss i guess vegging or holding on too? But it was in one of our living rooms 20 plus ft cieling 20 x 20 living room in a 65gal. Which he had many old school unkowns. Wouldnt ever give up a cut either. Im going back to our collective soon to see if i have anything worth the trade.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Whos that. Is it OG greg by any chance. Was my mentor for a short period of time. He created a few old school unkowns but known in few parts of cali and canada. He had a SanDiegoCatPiss which he wss i guess vegging or holding on too? But it was in one of our living rooms 20 plus ft cieling 20 x 20 living room in a 65gal. Which he had many old school unkowns. Wouldnt ever give up a cut either. Im going back to our collective soon to see if i have anything worth the trade.
No. The fellow that bred it lives in Hawaii now. He bred it when he lived in San Diego. If someone has it most likely it was gifted from him.

Bambi

Bambi

That simple huh.

Well perhaps 8 times outt'a 10 '' - one of the easiest plants a beguinner can put togeather as a cross with much success would be Big Bud ' being easy to grow and manage + most plants come out looking similar to one another in every 15 seeds atleast, this cat piss stench should or could show though in one of plants offspring breeder/growers alike have noted online over the yrs, not a high aroma of this though ) - i find these come out higher in stench with the older super skunk.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well perhaps 8 times outt'a 10 '' - one of the easiest plants a beguinner can put togeather as a cross with much success would be Big Bud ' being easy to grow and manage + most plants come out looking similar to one another in every 15 seeds atleast, this cat piss stench should or could show though in one of plants offspring breeder/growers alike have noted online over the yrs, not a high aroma of this though ) - i find these come out higher in stench with the older super skunk.
Every plant I grew from seafour had the catpiss funk some more than others some had this chemmy ammonia funk but everyone had the funk defiantly great selection on his behalf

epitome

epitome

Is there northern lights in Durban poison? Well I second, Northern Lights has a cat piss pheno that I'm familiar with but i been smoking on this durban poison that has a cat piss phunk too it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom