Catpiss Strain

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

I have a blue dream auto from humboldt seed org. that i got as a freebie that has the best old school sweet cat pissy smell too it. Love it. Wish it was not an auto.

I

IamMoney213

I started germination on my first three catpiss seeds on January 3rd they were in the dirt by the six I used 24-hour soak in shot glass then paper towel damped in ziplock baggie at 78 degrees for 3 days placed in dirt on the 7th. Started four five and six seed of the cat piss hundred percent germination rate I can't wait to see what these do thanks @SierraSkunk

20180114 231321
20180114 221830
I

IamMoney213

@IamMoney213 awesome bud!! I just sprouted a bunch of the Chemdog 91/catpiss, ogkush/catpiss, and the thin mint/ catpiss. lets burn one when things finish up.
"StraightUp" Looking Forward to It. I would Love to Burn one of some Straight Fire with a # LegendaryBreeder #MasterGrower @SierraSkunk "I'd be honored".That Thin Mint/Catpiss got My mouth watering, Sounds Dum Fire.Those are Definitely on My "Wish List"

T

turtlehams

Anybody elso from the central ohio area every remember this strain? I remember the guy telling me that him and his brother were the only ones growing it in ohio. But we all know how that story goes.
i grew up in medina ohio and i remember the catpiss. for sure. would drive up to dennison ave in cleveland and would always cop some catpiss from the homie hip.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Umm... I've seen this before loong time ago in the early 80s... stunk up every thing... New Mexico...I would not grow or deal with that strain at all if I got space and area and out doors for that... I've seen it early eighties...was almost locked up on Federal property for that... original SK#1 ... NOT cat piss...I KNOW!!!

snoplow20

snoplow20

Umm... I've seen this before loong time ago in the early 80s... stunk up every thing... New Mexico...I would not grow or deal with that strain at all if I got space and area and out doors for that... I've seen it early eighties...was almost locked up on Federal property for that... original SK#1 ... NOT cat piss...I KNOW!!!
You sound like a dumbass!

E

Elsydro

there are 3.
an indica, a sativa and a ssh pheno.
I only have the indica and am working on a backcross.
What are your theories on the indica variant? I’ve only had stinkbomb which is supposed to have the Norcal Catpiss x face off, and I’ve never grown it, but I hear the catpiss phenos were more larfy, but what I’ve had I absolutely love the high and terps!!!! Love to know if anyone knows anything about where she comes from! I hear the Socal cat piss or the skunk is from leftover supposedly from train wreck?!?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom