cheeseberry

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

hello all, the cheeseberry is still powering along.start of week 10, i think. and still some swelling to go ;0).. rock on sannie and e$kobar.:sun

mack 10

mack 10

hermie_ot_bx_plant_2.jpg
Here she is...:party0044:

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

Beauty

That is one prodigious bud!! Are you only using straight nutes? or additional (like ginormous etc)... just amazing!!

mack 10

mack 10

cheeseberry_week_10_007.jpg
That is one prodigious bud!! Are you only using straight nutes? or additional (like ginormous etc)... just amazing!!

Sorry for the late reply Fla, anyway i used house and garden A/B soil nutes with no pk boosters, but i did use some power 2 bloom, which you give @the start of the 3rd week then 4 days later spray yes thats right spray with umph power. :tongue0011:i'll let the pics do the talking...
cheeseberry_week_10_008.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_006.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_005.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_004.jpg

mack 10

mack 10

got the jack f6 next, see if we can build some really big buds! exellent work sannie and eskobar!!

mack 10

mack 10

Way to go
Enjoy your fruits of labour

greetz sannie

That Bud is ridiculous. :)

yo thanks sannie and green81, indeed i will enjoy that, she's my fav strain at the mo. that bud just kept getting bigger, i thought it would never stop lol. grown under x2 250's for the first 4 weeks then switched to a 600 digi for the last 4-5. seems to work real good,and i had other plants under the lights as well,roll on smoke test;)

R

Radio_Dread

awesome job dude. that bud is huge. looks like you dailed her in great. keep up the good work yo.

D

dailychronic

That shit is rediculous! Killin it Mack 10! Time for a backyard boogie! I just got some cheeseberry haze fems that I will be popping tonight along with choclate rOn, Jack hammer, and 2 packs of freebees chemxblueberry and killing fields x Madonna!!!!!

T

the Rock

cheeseberry_week_10_007.jpg

Sorry for the late reply Fla, anyway i used house and garden A/B soil nutes with no pk boosters, but i did use some power 2 bloom, which you give @the start of the 3rd week then 4 days later spray yes thats right spray with umph power. :tongue0011:i'll let the pics do the talking...
cheeseberry_week_10_008.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_006.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_005.jpg
cheeseberry_week_10_004.jpg

that bud is reminiscient of some killing fields I grew out a couple years ago butt I think mine was a little longer(baseball bat size)

Patriot

Patriot

I have to sat that its amazing....i have myself some beans..cant wait to start

Latest posts

Top Bottom