Don’t have a clue what’s wrong

• Thread starter Jph1953
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jph1953

Am in day 45, it started growing fast and am afraid lights are to much or to much nukes
Dont have a clue whats wrong

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Can you take a couple of nice pictures in regular light for us.
Some nice pics of the leaf blotches as well.
Tell us about your lights.
What power. How high above the plant.
anything you can think of.
What ya feeding her? how much how often?

P

Phyto

You've added too much of the purple peril death factor! (Need better pics) I'm thinking those lights might be weighted to the wrong wavelength for flowering, should be more red.

M

Mannybarr89

Definitely need to change the light spectrum your causing nuke lock out due to that light being the wrong spectrum making her be able to only up take certain nutrients and won’t be able to produce or store sugar since it’s not be able to photosynthesis

J

Jph1953

I had both on bloom and veg light can that fix it, this is my first run
IMG 5088
IMG 5089
IMG 5089
IMG 5089

J

Jph1953

Definitely need to change the light spectrum your causing nuke lock out due to that light being the wrong spectrum making her be able to only up take certain nutrients and won’t be able to produce or store sugar since it’s not be able to photosynthesis
I did change to just bloom today, if that’s the problem you think I’ll get to day 84 ?, it’s a autoflower, I’m fox farm soil, with vegamatrix nukes and now blossom plus

J

Jph1953

I have a 600 watt light with bloom and veg switches, did turn the bloom switch on last week but didn’t turn off the veg switch, also I moved the light up mainly because it’s shooting up now vegamatrix, (Kyle Kushman promotes) and now a bloom booster, also I did put epson salts in feed one time 3 days ago, she gets 1 gallon liquid ever three days, this is my first

J

Jph1953

IMG 5088
IMG 5088
IMG 5089

P

Phyto

I have a 600 watt light with bloom and veg switches, did turn the bloom switch on last week but didn’t turn off the veg switch, also I moved the light up mainly because it’s shooting up now vegamatrix, (Kyle Kushman promotes) and now a bloom booster, also I did put epson salts in feed one time 3 days ago, she gets 1 gallon liquid ever three days, this is my first
That 600 watt light, what model and brand? I don’t know of too many true 600 watt lights with veg/bloom. It is probably a 600w equivalent, not 600 watt draw from the wall. There’s a huge difference. How big is your tent?

J

Jph1953

Thank you for advice I have change to just bloom

M

Mannybarr89

Ok great I would do a flush and start with fresh nutrient just in case there is an imbalance with the existing nutrient you already used. Because you definitely will get salt build up in your soil if the plant can’t uptake nutrients and properly photosynthesis to get great bud sites. Most burns appear to be at the tips so keep eye out for lockout better to flush out now than later

M

Mannybarr89

Your doing great for your first grow I stop growing in soil but I do miss it! But keep up the good work it’s all trail and error. Make sure to give auto flower plenty of phosphorus after your flush along with some humid acid trust me you will definitely notice a difference within a to 4 days

D

duceone

Do you put them to sleep..,for at least 18 hours, before you kick em in to flowering?

M

Mannybarr89

Do you put them to sleep..,for at least 18 hours, before you kick em in to flowering?
Yes sir I really did a 24 hour dark period before switching to flower just so they can’t starting producing and storing sugar a lot earlier than normal

M

Mannybarr89

Yes sir I really did a 24 hour dark period before switching to flower just so they can’t starting producing and storing sugar a lot earlier than normal lightly stressing them out will make them think there dying and it will make them worker harder towards producing those bud sites

D

duceone

Yes sir I really did a 24 hour dark period before switching to flower just so they can’t starting producing and storing sugar a lot earlier than normal
It's possible..no guarantee..but it's possible they could be hermaphrodites.., because typically..it's a Hardy plant.., regardless of strain..the best advice I can offer..is when it comes to products..ie: fertilizer,and such..be Leary..less is more..,and you need to replicate a tropical type environment.. temperature, and humidity are very important.., especially in the early stages..,and seeds can be a crap-shoot

M

Mannybarr89

Yes that is all very true genetics are everything! I recommend getting photo period seeds next time that way you will have time to correct anything gone. I’m doing my very first DWC and it’s going pretty well just starting out on week 3
IMG 4984

IMG 4985
IMG 4986
IMG 4987
J

Jph1953

Your doing great for your first grow I stop growing in soil but I do miss it! But keep up the good work it’s all trail and error. Make sure to give auto flower plenty of phosphorus after your flush along with some humid acid trust me you will definitely notice a difference within a to 4 days
Where do I get phosphorus, and humid acid? Duh am new thanks for all your help

M

Mannybarr89

Order some from Amazon it’s really inexpensive and can use many times. I use RAW npk humic acid, and RAW NPK phosphorus make sure you type in 8oz for bag size

Top Bottom