Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

Oh yeah, sin city i believe is her name.

Hey @Rootbound and @Krypto
I stumbled on this and i wanted to apologize again. I WAS being psycho. Full on. I had been in a lot of recent fights with people defending the history of JJ and HP13 and the PBud etc. I had full on lost my mind. I hadn’t realized to whom I was talking on this site. Once it was explained to me, i not only calmed down but also got to enjoy this site and how the fruits of so much work had been placed in very good hands. Apologies again and thank you for all you do.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey @Rootbound and @Krypto
I stumbled on this and i wanted to apologize again. I WAS being psycho. Full on. I had been in a lot of recent fights with people defending the history of JJ and HP13 and the PBud etc. I had full on lost my mind. I hadn’t realized to whom I was talking on this site. Once it was explained to me, i not only calmed down but also got to enjoy this site and how the fruits of so much work had been placed in very good hands. Apologies again and thank you for all you do.
@SinCity I could tell you were a bit upset, just at the wrong people. No hard feelings dear. You do seem like a completely different person now ;)

R

rhobi

hello, I was wondering if anybody could tell me more on where moneymike got his cut of '91?
and if jj could, what is the high like on top dawg's chem haze?

Krippie94

Krippie94

Just tried this "Chemdog" ....
Smells like lemony windex...NO DIESEL AT ALL. , except on the exhale . ..does that sound right?
The effect is absolutely perfect. And I love the aroma...nice medium size dense, frosty nugs.
It's just nothing like what I had in the bay area in 98.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Smells like lemony windex...NO DIESEL AT ALL. , except on the exhale . ..does that sound right?
The effect is absolutely perfect. And I love the aroma...nice medium size dense, frosty nugs.
Ok...now I can taste some diesel. But still no aroma.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Never tasted any lemon in the different Chemdog cut i have ran. Do you know which cut it is?

Krippie94

Krippie94

No...just Chemdog.
The lemon has subsided. I keep my medicine in MEDICINE BOTTLES. and store it in glass!
people need to learn how to cure.
However, I only have the memories of my bay area days, and my StarDog to compare it to.
WHATEVER IT IS...I like it. But I am a stickler for strain knowledge being ACCURATE.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL.
hey @Rootbound. How's that 91?

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I think i have the Chemdog 91 here in the uk..

Theirs no fruit or citrus or cookies or haze or berries she is just straight up dankety dank diesel/oil

Shes 12 days 12/12

It's not impossible, but it isn't very likely. Real deal '91 is held pretty damned tight even here in the states.

No use guessing until it blooms, the flowers are distinct enough that you should be able to tell then.

S

seymour buds

How are the buds easily to determine if you have the real deal Chemdog 91?

The reason i ask is becsuse ive grown the chem-d clone in 2 different enviroments and both produced different buds..

As you can see above she was grown under hps but this cut was grown under l.e.d

I also have a friend who grows blues/livers which is an old skool 90s skunk#1 pheno in coco and his buds never foxtail but when i grow here she always foxtails..

These pics are of the chem-d under l.e.d

ZGGPQ4v
NUOm0bZ
S

seymour buds

That doesn’t look like any Chemdog D I’ve seen

Thats my point pal...how can you really tell?

Depending on the enviroment the plant is grown in is gonna have an effect on how she behaves... with l.e.d lights your running different colour wave lengths.. im pretty sure the flowers would also be different if grown under cfl..?

Im 100% certain this is the same for real ecsd.. if the enviroment isnt right she performs differently..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ya, takes a lot of mites to affect bigger plants.
Upload 2018 12 20 13 22 37

Reactions: Ina

Latest posts

Top Bottom