chiesel feminised buddha seeds 1st grow

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i started these seeds about 4 weeks ago and have been going ok a little slow but no major probs until the other day i upped the nutes and they didnt like it.so i flushed with r/o water and left them for a day then lowered nutes but the old leaves are
yellow and curled but the new growth seems to be cool.i have a haze mist plant which i started about 7 weeks ago and this was the same for about 4 weeks then suddenly started growing mad hopefully these will do the same.i started using zoos canna shedule and this is wat helped alot.

bud box 1m sq
400w hps lght
wilma 4 pot drip
coco coir + perlite
canna a +b
cannazym
rhizotonic
pk13/14
canna bost

L

london grower

LG

Yesyes lil ze.
Iv got these seeds aswell m8 so i'll be tagging along with this one mate.
Good luck with your grow
stay safe and easy blazing
lg

L

lil ze

should i have the fan blowing on these now? as i have it pointed at wall of tent at the moment. also should i cut the yellow crusty leaves off or should i just leave them

M

mothra

I am sure The little ones would like a breeze. I myself wouldn't do a bunch of picking on them at this stage. But Thats Just My Humble Opinion.

L

london grower

LG

Lil ze id put the fan on them bro only gonna make the stronger.
If any of the leafs are 100% yellow than id take them off but if theres still a bit of green in them theres still a good chance youll get them to green up agin.
Lg

L

lil ze

cool bro when i cut the yellow leaves should i cut them as short as possible or does it not matter. should i turn fan on when lights come on and turn off when lights go out

L

lil ze

does anyone no how often i should turn drippers on for ,at the moment i am doing 3 x 15 min every day and every 3rd day flushing with plain water

L

london grower

if your grow space doesn't get to cold at lights off id keep the fan on 24 hours a day
and with the leafs you can clip a leaf about quarter of the way

LG

L

lil ze

i chopped yellow leaves off today and i also lowered the nutes and will start normal watering schedule 2mora 3 x 15 min every day.i lowered canna a + b to 3ml to every gallon each and also added 4ml per gallon cannazym. i didnt water them today as i wanted to let coco dry out abit as it looked to wet, i misted the plants with a litre water mixed with quater teaspoon epsom salt (magnesium) as they looked like they needed it.do u think i should carry on using rhizotonic as i stopped using it last week .

also today i have changed my wilma system to run to waste as i dont want to feed plants with old water.i will put pics up 2mora as i have few final things i need to do but i have made it very simple and cheap

L

lil ze

can i put into flower soon

how much longer do u think i should veg for as i have only 1 tent ant have a haze plant that is 20" tall and need to flower it soon as it will out grow my tent.i think i should leave these 3 chiesel plants for about 2 more weeks as i have had few probs with and they are just starting to purk up so i wanna wait till they get there green back again. do u think that 2 weeks is long enough ?

there is 2 pics of each plant total of 3 plants
about 5 weeks old

IMG 0251
IMG 0252
IMG 0253
IMG 0254
IMG 0255
IMG 0256
L

lil ze

thanks ripz, thats wat i done from last week i flushed them with pure water left them for a day or 2 then just water again ,done that for a week, also i misted them with water and epsom salt throughh that week a few times .yesterday i lowered the nutes to 3 ml canna a+b per gallon and about 4 ml cannazym , i stopped the rhizotonic do u think i should add this to the rez again

L

lil ze

they have finaslly started to green up now and are starting to grow nicely now ,as they were growing very slow and yellow before.i will post pics this weekend when i get my cam back.they are gonna go into flower in abot 10 days hopefully if they carry on how they are.

L

lil ze

latest pics chiesel

ok so i think i am going to put these babies into flower in 7 - 10 days they have slowly recovered i trimmed all the yellow and damaged leaves off and flushed them then lowered the nutes , misted them with epsom salt water, this seemed to sort it.after a week i put the nutes up again and few days later i upped the nutes a bit more and they seem to be taking it good.the new growth is now green and they are growing faster now.
i have my humidity at 50% is this ok or should i up it to 60 - 70%

here is latest pics there is 2 pics of each plant i have 3 plants in total

IMG 0257
IMG 0258
IMG 0259
IMG 0261
IMG 0262
IMG 0263
L

lil ze

new pics ready to flower

ok so these babies are ready to flower now they are about 15" tall 1 is about 12" but am going to put them into flower in about 2 days, got to get my pk13/14 first.
the new growth is nice and green and they have really started growing fast . cant wait to see these start budding.

people say that the plants will double to triple in size is this true so my plants will be about 45" when finished ?

i have 1 little clip fan should i put another 1 in my tent ?

what is perfect temp and humidity for flower at the moment my temps are about 70 -80 and humidity is between 50-90 ,when i turn filter exractor fan on it makes humidity go from 80-90 to 50-60 is this ok

IMG 0286
IMG 0288
IMG 0290
P

punkadc

...people say that the plants will double to triple in size is this true so my plants will be about 45" when finished ?

this is very true... exactly how much they "stretch" is based on what strain ya got...

i have 1 little clip fan should i put another 1 in my tent?

the more the merrier, imo

...im lookin forward to the rest of the show!:)

Top Bottom