Seeds
Capture

chronic68

chronic68

i have two (la pure x headcheese) and 4 (headband x headcheese) from hazeman
Hazeman testers
La x hc
Headband x headcheese mutant
one of the four (hbxhc) came up with a mutation but im sure itll out grow it.

im running 5 bodhi (pinsoul x orgasmatron) there doing just fine
Pinesoul x orgasmatron

im also running some gear for dragons flame genetics
got 2 hindu dragons (purple headband x dragons stash)
Hindu dragon

1 luck of the dragon (mystery gal)
Luck of the dragon

and finally i have two really interesting sativas these have me nervous running inside though
Yd sativa
there yunnan dragon (china yunnan x dragons stash) the china yunnan is a land race sativa released by bodhi's other seed bank nierika seed trust im expecting long flowering times and a terrible stretch but i like a challenge.

chronic68

chronic68

These are the sort of results I'm excited to see from "testers".
Looks to me like you are dealing with professionals.
Yah im super excited for this grow ive been a big fan of both bodhi and hazeman for awhile and dragonsflame is doing alot of intresting work definetly feeling blessed this go round

chronic68

chronic68

so far so good still just water one or two look sad because this was just before i watered them
Group shot

the mutant (headband x headcheese) has outgrown the leaf crinkle and got alot more interesting all the growth has come out in sets of threes
Headcheese x headband mutant
Headcheese x headband mutant 2

the l.o.t.d. (mystery girl) has emerged as the runt its grown the same amount of nodes as the others just small
Luck of the dragon
Luck of the dragon side

oh heres the group shot of the (headband x headcheese)
Headcheese x headband

heres the (la pure x headcheese) not much to report just healthy growth
Lapure x headcheese

heres the hindu dragon (purple headband x dragons stash)
Hindu dragon

the yunnan dragon (china yunnan x dragons stash) are doing great pretty happy with how there doing
Yunnan dragon
Yunnan dragon leaf

chronic68

chronic68

weekly update everything is doing great im gonna shut the lights off today to sex them after i know who the girls are and what im working with ill be transplanting
Group shot 2 11 18

the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) not much to report a lil stretchy but healthy
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 2 11 18

(lapure x headcheese) nice healthy indicas for sure
La pure x headcheese 2 11 18

(headband x headcheese) healthy growth more of the same
Headband x headcheese 2 11 18

the luck of the dragon still compact but growing
Lod 2 11 18

here are the hindu dragons (purple headband x dragons stash)
Hindu dragon 2 11 18

heres the yunnan dragon doing there thang
Yunnan dragon 2 11 18

i should have a much more interesting update in a few days

chronic68

chronic68

2-18-18 doing great 5 days of 12/12 light to sex them after i know how many girls i have ill make a decision to just let them go or not but right now im pretty sure ill throw them back in veg to do some training
Group shot 2 18 18

snoplow20

snoplow20

Have you ever had an issue getting the plants to revert back to veg? Just curious. Im trying to decide how im gonna sex mine.

chronic68

chronic68

Have you ever had an issue getting the plants to revert back to veg? Just curious. Im trying to decide how im gonna sex mine.
this is my first time having to sex them up till now Ive always used clones but from what ive been reading i dont think it should be a problem

chronic68

chronic68

done sexing the babbies gonna up pot and throw them in veg today heres the bad news all my dragons flame seeds were boys i had 2 yunnan dragons, 2 hindu dragons and a mystery girl so im gonna have to pop some more in a couple weeks but in the good news heres the girls

all 5 of the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) were girls
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 2 25 18

all 4 of the (headband x headcheese) were girls
Headband x headcheese 2 25 18

one of the (la pure x headcheese) was a girl i try not to pick favorites but i love kush so im super happy i got a girl
La pure x headcheese 2 25 18

chronic68

chronic68

so far so good got everybody up potted to 1.7s ive topped all the plants the big 4 (pinesoul x orgasmatron) had to be topped multiple nodes down to control stretch so ima clone them everybody is going back to veg pretty easy after sexing them one thing i liked about forcing flower to sex them is i got a terp preview and the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) have a straight lime sprite smell im pretty happy so far as soon as i throw these in flower im gonna pop some more dragons flame genetics and these norstar tester i got (banana og x purple mayhem) apparently
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 3 8 18
Group shot 3 8 18
Clones
Norstr testers
the purple mayhem is a old school gooeybreeder strain im super excited with how this is going im sure ill get some keepers out the next run or two

chronic68

chronic68

everythangs chugging along finnaly fully in veg had some funny growth an temperment issues but i think we worked through it i just got the nectar lineup real generous but the box was not undercover at all i wouldn't order if i was in a illegal state.
Nectar
Group shot 3 22 18
did some topping on the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) to bush them out and level the canopy out heres a before
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 3 22 18

the (headband x headcheese) are doing great touch em there doing just fine
Headband x headcheese 3 22 18
and the (lapure x head cheese) held up to the stress of the switch back and forth the best and has a awesome structure really enjoying this round running bodhi and hazeman gear has been fun and have gotten a Lil experimenting done always learning

La pure x headcheese 3 22 18

chronic68

chronic68

the veg closet only has the 4 (pinsoul x orgasmatron) clones one of the the (headband x headcheese) and the #5 pheno of the (pinsoul x orgasmatron) the runt of the litter she got a tad stunted in her solo cup shes doing better now ill be throwing them into flower in two to three weeks to get the rotation going. and pop some more seeds stay tuned for those there gonna be interesting still seeing all what comes in the mail b4 i make up my mind
Veg

got my new flower tent set up its a apollo 4x4 with a 1000w single ended hps i flipped the (pinsoul x orgasmatron) phenos 1-4, 3 of the (headband x headcheese) don't remember what pheno numbers i threw in ill check when i wake them up tonight and the (lapure x headcheese) witch has definitely been the prettiest in veg i hope she puts out some frost

Flower tent

oh and i gave them a cinnamon top dress good for the roots and bugs hate it win win
Cinnamon

its about to get interesting from here bout to get some bud pics finally took forever to get to this point but its good to have the flower tent running now. OH and by the way farm fam im coming for the photo of the month contest once i get some buds forming. not here to compete here to take over!

chronic68

chronic68

hey after all said an done i wouldn't sex like that again i had too because i was limited on room but it was a huge pain slowed me way down and formed a ton of odd growth maybe i waited too long because i only had one closet at the time so they all had to show sex before i could throw them into veg again but just my 2 cents im ok waiting

Latest posts

Top Bottom