Coco Coir Grown...need Help

• Thread starter K300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K300

So far im growing them outdoors in my garden in coco coir...what shall i do next...?

20170718 210338
K

K300

You serious bro?

its autoflower im sure it cant be dead just like that...its getting sun water co2

K

K300

View the pic attached...what is next stage? Do i let it do its own thing...when do i intro nutes?
Someone said when the bottom leaves die off then i give nutes?

20170718 210338
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yes I was speaking on the one afew pics ago. That pic looks much better. Happy Growing

K

K300

oh right thanks buddy...
So what shall i do now? Do i put it in soil? Do i mix coco coir with soil? Do i carry on watering in coco coir and give nuted later?

I have no idea what to do next lol

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I'd just let it chill for a bit. Soil should have plenty of food for a plant that size for awhile. Sorry I didn't even read the entire post I see your in Coco. You'll want to do light feedings until she gets some nice new growth then move her up to a bigger pot.

K

K300

so i should let it do its thing in coco coir for now? At the moment there is no soil mixed just coco coir only

M

mulehunter

I'd just let it chill for a bit. Soil should have plenty of food for a plant that size for awhile. Sorry I didn't even read the entire post I see your in Coco. You'll want to do light feedings until she gets some nice new growth then move her up to a bigger pot.
What he said

K

K300

So shall i give canna a and canna b? At small amounts? And place her under cfl or leave outside and feed her?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Leave her outside if that's where she's been, and yes if those are the nutes you use go for it but like 1/4 strength

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

She is no doubt flowering. Actually I'd top that and maybe move her back inside till you get her vegging again

K

K300

Yes she seems to be loving outside right now.

Indoors i dont have fresh air intake i think thats why they kept dieing.

S

Sherlock

Ok, first, read a bunch more than you have on this forum and everywhere else. Others exp is valuable to add to your own.
I dont do autos so I appologize if my advice is off for that in particular, but i do grow in coco and do it well so ill try to help.

Right now, I would mix up a batch of your grow formula and pH to about 6.0, sounds like you use canna, and like mentioned above keep it to 50% strength or lower. Then, feed the plant till you get a good runoff, this will correct anything going wrong in the coco now. Growing coco outside seems like a nightmare as you should not let it dry out. If possible I would setup a space inside if you are set on coco. That way you can stay on top of the feeds, my veg plants need at least two times a day and my bloom need at least five. I have no idea if you should top it as it is an auto but maybe someone else does. Otherwise good luck, you may want to do a little more reading and building before planting the next seed.

Sherlock

MW7945

MW7945

Yes she seems to be loving outside right now.

Indoors i dont have fresh air intake i think thats why they kept dieing.

I just use a passive intake in the same exact room that I'm exhausting and mine are going dretty awesome. Or at least as well as one could expect on a first grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom