Coco Coir Grown...need Help

• Thread starter K300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K300

Canna a 7ml...and canna b 7ml...14ml per 10litres of water.

I ws feeding it in 2nd week once every 2 days. Not much tbh.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u where giving it almost 3gallons of water there u go over waterd

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and 1.4 teaspoons is id say a lot for babies so to much water and getting deluded lucky with 3 gallon of water

I would use only 2 to 3 teapoons per gallon for a adult plant

K

K300

Oh i only gave it little bit with 10% run off....i was checking 1inch from top if moist or not

MW7945

MW7945

Oh i only gave it little bit with 10% run off....i was checking 1inch from top if moist or not

That rule doesn't really apply to coco. By that point it's actually probably way too dry if the top 1" is dry. I just water mine once or twice a day, you can't really overwater coco. I'm no expert, but from the pictures you posted I'm fairly sure your plant was given too much Nitrogen.

I guess I'm not familiar with the nutrients you're using but 7ml seems like a lot. I'm on week 2 and right now using the GH Trio and I'm adding 1/4 tsp of Micro, 1/4 tsp of Gro, and 1/8 tsp of Bloom. With 1 tsp of Cal Mag per gallon. To me, it seems like you're using a LOT for a little plant. The recommended on the bottle fried my plant. Dial it back next time.

When I used the recommended on the bottles it nute burned the shit out of the bottom two leaves. Looked online for a better grow chart using those nutrients and they've exploded in growth since. You should be watering coco at least once daily. Not every few days. That being said, only give nutes every other watering and you'll have much better luck. I'd look online for grow charts people that have used the nutrients use. I don't care for the recommended stuff on the bottle

K

K300

Thanks for the advice guys.

I have just placed 4 auto seeds in coco coir and i am growing it outdoors. I have just watered it. And they have germinated tails have appeared .
Wish me luck for the 3rd time!!!

K

K300

Should i use soil for outdoors?

I have black magic soil too...should i use that?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u can use what ever u want but out side going to be hard to keep coco moist

growing in coco u might as well be doing hydro grow

MW7945

MW7945

If you have the time to keep coco wet go for it, but tbh I think soil would make it easier for you. That being said, that may change how you use your nutrients as well. Coco doesn't have any natural nutrients, soil does.

MW7945

MW7945

Probably. Just remember if you do use soil to go with the 1" dry rule for that. That may have been your problem with coco. if 1" is dry with coco it's probably all dry, and RIP.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
it got worse even with water so i put it in the garden as its sunny now....it got bad. This is dead right?
I cannot seem to get it after the 2nd week...it doesnt want to grow...i dont know what im doing wrong...

View attachment 710240
Looks like you loved it to death, feed it straight un Phed tap water for the first month or so and it wont die.

M

mulehunter

I start my clones and seeds in Fox farm soil,then just water,till the get root bound then transplant that plug into Cocos,works every time with no deficiencies.then start a light feeding with 15to 20 % runoff .

Latest posts

Top Bottom