Coco Question

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

howzit guys.
I have three clones planted in strait CoCo perlite mix.
They've been rooted and planted for a few weeks. I just picked up some nuts (pro grow / calmeg) from my local grow shop. I just mixed 2 gallons following the directions on the bottles and also added a little Mykos powder and some Molasses.
I'm not using RO water. My water comes out of the tap at 70ppm
Thing is after I mixed this batch up I checked the ppms and got a reading of 980ppm. I'm new to this but 980ppm just seems a bit high to me so I wanted to get some input before I go dumping this into da pots.
Many thanks THCfarmers!

Meakanu

Meakanu

Ok so I dumped that batch out and mixed a new batch, again following the directions on the bottles of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro "grow" and Cal-Mag *see photo
Water started at 70ppm and measured 625ppm after adding the pure blend pro and cal-mag. I did not add the molasses or Mykos powder this time. So with the reading 625ppm - the 70ppm water I started with gives a added ppm of 555ppm. This seems better. I'm going to go ahead and give them this.

IMG 6312
ogweedman

ogweedman

Molasses will register on the ppm meter. Measure ppm before you add it, ph after, then mycos. Good luck man.

Top Bottom