cold weather

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Well we've actually had a winter this year and i'm feeling it! :wtf: Makes it hard to type and communicate with y'all so please forgive my lack of attention to pm's and emails. Dragboatjeffy's wife whipped up some loaded coconut oil and it's the only thing that's ever worked for my pains. Made me a believer and can't wait to show others that could benefit from it too. Thanks for your understanding!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Shit theyre talkin 40's by Thursday...gonna break out the shorts, flip flops and grill some steaks out by the pool! NEVER thought Id get excited about 40 degree temps. :D:D:D MGG

Loran

Loran

Thanks for reminding me Brother. I need to start a batch of oil for my Arthur itis . He's a mean somabatch. Can't play guitar in the wet & cold. Getting old Sux. LPR, Loran

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ya this mich weather this year def makesvme remember the days back innthe 80scwhen we actuallu had snow and its def hurting me aswell so been laying around alot with heat pad and the smoke/meds ;) def help anyways stay warm all and we def understand mota

G

gooey

Damn snow came back today, cant get away, Edibles are good on cold days for sure. good to see you Loran, stay up everyone.

FiveAM

FiveAM

my wife does a loaded coconut oil based tiger balm, relieves my arthritis pains like nothing else .

the smell is addicting, menthol eucalyptus cinnamon and some other spices i can't quite pin point.

20140217 224056

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Another fn snow day in michigan man cant catch a break and its not real bad but ofcourse schools call off for one flake so stuck home with the kids that dont play now days lol my smoke is def gettin used now for anxiety and my arthritis ...use to be just arthritis but kids are building on the anxiety now so nothing better then some smoke to make everything better after we kick the kids out to shovel snow and actually play rather then hang around mommy and fight ... Man what happened to kids playing ... If i had iPads and Xbox and all this shit when i was a kid id never be bored ;) stay warm all

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

5 below this morning, what I wouldn't give for a balmy 30 degrees right now ... Lol

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

I feel like so cal hasn't even had a winter. It's 57*f and raining in the early morning!

2DogWalker

I NEVER remember a spring this cold... Maple syrup and morels will be offfff this spring...I'd charge double for syrup because it was so cold tapping the trees ha....

I'm over this I'm hibernating until it's above freezing...

2dog

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

We tap trees too and were talking about it yesterday one of our concerns is depth of snow in the woods make it so tough to collect. It will be a down year for sure.
I NEVER remember a spring this cold... Maple syrup and morels will be offfff this spring...I'd charge double for syrup because it was so cold tapping the trees ha....

I'm over this I'm hibernating until it's above freezing...

2dog

ZONER

ZONER

5 below this morning, what I wouldn't give for a balmy 30 degrees right now ... Lol
Pulled the car out of the garage and left it running for about 20 minutes and looked down and the temperature read -10, I didn't now the digital would show under 0 degrees. Global warming my A$$ now I'm worried about this summer, Lets see what problems my outdoor garden will have. Got so cold in my grow truck that even with the heater on it dropped down to 55 degrees, had to put a second smaller heater at the othe end of the box.

kindfire

kindfire

I hear ya. I moved my room out of my basement a year ago because it is too cold most of the time. I am running my filtered exhaust into my basement to keep it warmer. I am an outdoors toker for the most part and this is beyond miserable. I think my golden retriever blames me for the cold and may bite me in my sleep if this doesn't change:rage:

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That sux I'm sorry to hear that bout your plants
This was the first time in over 25 years of growing that i lost plants to the cold.. I made a crucial mistake of moving them from an out building (which was getting down to 50 with heaters!!!) to my basement (thinking it would be beneficial). but the 30 second run from the out building to the house killed off a good 10 young ones, and damages another 10 adults... I am just now recovering ... Hopefully this makes every other winter seem cherry!.. We will see, if the laws don't go in the right direction I won't stay longer then I have to in Michigan anyways.. this election year should be telling.

ZONER

ZONER

This was the first time in over 25 years of growing that i lost plants to the cold.. I made a crucial mistake of moving them from an out building (which was getting down to 50 with heaters!!!) to my basement (thinking it would be beneficial). but the 30 second run from the out building to the house killed off a good 10 young ones, and damages another 10 adults... I am just now recovering ... Hopefully this makes every other winter seem cherry!.. We will see, if the laws don't go in the right direction I won't stay longer then I have to in Michigan anyways.. this election year should be telling.
Would of liked your post but that well .... Just didn't fit the post. Maybe a "feel ya pain" button would of been better to push, had my little spray bottle next to the side door and it wound up with little ice crystals starting to form on the side leaning against the wall.

C

CobbCreekBob

Come to Oregon son, I'll be your gopher. I feel the same way here, just not due to the weather, but with a pard, things may be diff. If not, Im prolly headed to parts unknown also, aka back under the dirt, hehe. Medical ain't all its cracked up to be, not in use, in practicality I mean. I also think the weather extremes not just here but other side of the world also prove climate change, JMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom