Colorado Division Of Insurance Announces Significant Changes To The Individual Market

• Thread starter LocalGrowGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My coverage is f

My insurance is free since I don't pay taxes;)
Before I paid out of pocket For health care. But when Obama care told me I have to have insurance or he will fine me I took the free card. Lgg would be real mad if he knew how much $ I made last year.:cool:
If you have a small business in Colorado you have a license to steal, and you should take advantage of the tax code if you can. Why do you presume you are important enough for me to give a shit about? Do you really think I would be upset because some random asshole from a pot forum said I would be mad that he didn't pay taxes or because of your income? I don't think you would be upset or angry if this asshole (me) told you what I earned last year, would you? I guess I'm saying I don't really give a shit what someone else does. I am not about to judge you or your actions because we probably have more in common than not, based on our limited conversations. I hope it's clear that I'm not trying to insult you by calling you an asshole. Clever editing at the end there.
Here is your break down of Obama care .... nobody wants it except ppl that don't pay for it... and I imagine the elderly..
See if they didn't have to pay you cronies and you million dollar insurance office buildings we probably wouldn't have to worry about paying for insurance. But you might have to get a job beside me then.. I move steel son, not paper work and lies. ..
Pissed me off reading this. I'm sorry to the rest of the thread and members..
Fucking insurance salesman arguing the merits of how he gets paid. Fucking snowflake...
I'm gone off your thread. .. You can save your response. ...
You are more than welcome to judge me knowing nothing more than what I do from 8-5, from what you've read in this thread. If you had even the most basic understanding of health insurance, you would know that 'the elderly' would be eligible for medicare. You don't, so you assume or 'imagine' I am under the employ of an insurance carrier and I work in a million dollar office building? You get points for creativity, and you should see the lambo, it's so sick brah.

Because I saw the wire, am I in a position to judge you and your job moving steel, Snowflake? Those steelworkers were pretty dishonest, is that a fair representation of yourself every day? Do you see how ridiculous this is to make ludicrous assumptions?

This isn't 'my' thread, this is Logic's house, and we are nothing more than guests. You are welcome to stay and keep trying to shit on me, it's all good sport. I'm sorry that you got pissed off, but how I earn my income hasn't been discussed. There is no money in the individual market. Here's a link for you, but it's probably fake. I can have my butler Jeeves help if you need. I think he's in the library rolling my joints.
www.naaip.org/uhone-commissions.pdf
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rict-when-and-what-plans-people-buy/82210946/

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I pulled up my Lil covers to clean and 2 things I noticed. 1.. I don't have to clean! Wtf.. no stain from nutes. It always stains the drip rings. This is wonderful.
And 2... a root done grew up!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If you have a small business in Colorado you have a license to steal, and you should take advantage of the tax code if you can. Why do you presume you are important enough for me to give a shit about? Do you really think I would be upset because some random asshole from a pot forum said I would be mad that he didn't pay taxes or because of your income? I don't think you would be upset or angry if this asshole (me) told you what I earned last year, would you? I guess I'm saying I don't really give a shit what someone else does. I am not about to judge you or your actions because we probably have more in common than not, based on our limited conversations. I hope it's clear that I'm not trying to insult you by calling you an asshole. Clever editing at the end there.

You are more than welcome to judge me knowing nothing more than what I do from 8-5, from what you've read in this thread. If you had even the most basic understanding of health insurance, you would know that 'the elderly' would be eligible for medicare. You don't, so you assume or 'imagine' I am under the employ of an insurance carrier and I work in a million dollar office building? You get points for creativity, and you should see the lambo, it's so sick brah.

Because I saw the wire, am I in a position to judge you and your job moving steel, Snowflake? Those steelworkers were pretty dishonest, is that a fair representation of yourself every day? Do you see how ridiculous this is to make ludicrous assumptions?

This isn't 'my' thread, this is Logic's house, and we are nothing more than guests. You are welcome to stay and keep trying to shit on me, it's all good sport. I'm sorry that you got pissed off, but how I earn my income hasn't been discussed. There is no money in the individual market. Here's a link for you, but it's probably fake. I can have my butler Jeeves help if you need. I think he's in the library rolling my joints.
www.naaip.org/uhone-commissions.pdf
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rict-when-and-what-plans-people-buy/82210946/
Your right... my bad.. I'm not for sure who jeeves is, but I have a feeling it's a racial quote...
But on my behalf, about a month ago you trolled my thread about California with a comment about Mexicans, and then the indians, then mother earth, and next I'm sure will be the endangered tortoise, so I felt inclined to call you a snow flake and I was wrong. For that I'm sorry...
All lives matter....
:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
lol well it did get a page long response.
They won't let me pay taxes selling green to the grade schoolers...
I have the skin of a rhino!

Freshone

Freshone

"I move steel son, not paper work and lies. ..
Pissed me off reading this. I'm sorry to the rest of the thread and members..
Fucking insurance salesman arguing the merits of how he gets paid. Fucking snowflake...
I'm gone off your thread. .. You can save your response. ...[/QUOTE]"
LMAO hard,thank you for that.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Your right... my bad.. I'm not for sure who jeeves is, but I have a feeling it's a racial quote...
But on my behalf, about a month ago you trolled my thread about California with a comment about Mexicans, and then the indians, then mother earth, and next I'm sure will be the endangered tortoise, so I felt inclined to call you a snow flake and I was wrong. For that I'm sorry...
All lives matter....
:)
Jeeves is a butler reference and nothing more, I don't have the desire to post racist bullshit but I will mock them without mercy.

Don't apologize about calling me names, growgod taught me how to rhinorize my skinz.

Since trolls be trollin:
Newshit

Freshone

Freshone

Life is an echo.
What you send out comes back to you.
What you sow you reap.
What you give you get.
What you see in others exists in you.
-Zig Ziglar

lino

lino

BOOM ! I told you guys "what and how" to make big bucks !
I was 100% correct on ObamaCare Stock - sell that shit, Look What Happening in my link.
I told you guys what TRUMP would do for America and US stocks,

OUT TODAY in Colo newspaper
Health care stocks posted the biggest gain.
I told you guys!
Stay away from starbuchs. Hang on to oil energies, trust me on that one.... Be care with precious metals, 5 - 10% of your portfolio. But rock solid will be copper and the like.

And like i said HSA stock is going to pay over 35%. Some HSA split like i stated it would. Get in on John Deer and CATepillar quick, Trump Building some airports and big walls, We're booming again!
Just like I told you guys - SELL the ObamaCare SHIT!

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/27/energy-companies-lead-u-s-stock-indexes-mostly-lower/

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

FAKE NEWS!
[Alternative Facts x Kellyann Conway] - [Fake News x Everyone] = TRUTH

See? It's simple maths. They cancel each other out so it has to be true. I analyzed the calculations made by Trump's nominee to the education secretary, Jimmy McMillan.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Lol...took me a second, was like no, that's devos...then saw the stacheburns.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Politicians are pieces of shit, the sun is yellow, and the GODDAMN PEN IS BLUE

I see two options. One, there is no plan, or it's effectively the same legislation and they don't want to admit that they don't have a replacement option, and two, it's just as long, just as complex, and just as ineffective at addressing the single biggest issue facing Americans - the rising cost of the price of the delivery of healthcare.

3/9/2010-
By Peter Roff, Thomas Jefferson Street blog
It has been said well and famously that politicians only really commit a gaffe when they tell the truth without meaning to. Add House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to the list.
Speaking Tuesday to the 2010 Legislative Conference for the National Association of Counties, Pelosi began the windup of her healthcare pitch by alluding to the controversies over the healthcare bill and the process by which it has reached its current state. Then, just after saying, "It's going to be very, very exciting," Pelosi gaffed, telling the local elected officials assembled that Congress "[has] to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it, away from the fog of controversy."
This is the same Nancy Pelosi who, only weeks earlier, was bragging about the transparency of the process that produced the bill that is currently stalled in Congress. The same Pelosi who brushed aside concerns raised by organizations like Let Freedom Ring!--where I am a senior fellow--that members of Congress actually commit to reading the bill before voting for it and that it be posted online for at least 72 hours before any vote so that the American people can read it, too.
In fact, as supporters of the current healthcare bill will no doubt point out, the bill Pelosi and the White House are trying to move to the president's desk passed the Senate at Christmas. It has been on the Web for well over 72 hours; indeed it has been discussed and dissected by healthcare policy experts repeatedly over the last two months. But if that is the case, why is Pelosi telling the National Association of Counties that the bill has to pass before they--and the rest of us "can find out what's in it." What is she hiding?

3/2/2017-
Sen. Rand Paul tried unsuccessfully to wrest a draft of the House GOP's Obamacare bill from a secure room in the Capitol on Thursday, an escalation of his opposition to the party's health care plans.

The bill had apparently been moved from the room, which was guarded by Capitol Police — or was never there at all — by the time Paul got there. But his decision to stomp over to the House side with dozens of reporters in tow, highlighted conservatives’ concerns about an opaque process as the GOP races to repeal Obamacare.

The conservative senator from Kentucky went into a House hideaway in the Capitol, claimed he was told he could not remove the bill and make it public, and then held an impromptu news conference, complaining about House Republicans' lack of transparency.

“If you recall where Obamacare was passed in 2009, 2010, Nancy Pelosi said we’ll know what’s in it after we pass it. The Republican Party shouldn’t act in the same way," Paul said in a circus-like atmosphere outside the offices of House leaders. “This is being presented as if it were a national secret, as it if it were a plot to invade another country. … That's wrong. It should be done openly in the public. And conservatives who have objections that don't want Obamacare-lite should be able to see the bill."

Republican aides said they believed the room on the first floor of the Capitol was at one point being used for Energy and Commerce members to read the bill, but by the time Paul got there, it appeared that was no longer the case. Rep. Paul Tonko (D-N.Y.), a committee member, said he also was not able to read the bill and was told it was not available.

“They said that this room was a holdover room," Tonko said. “I said: 'Where’s the room number?' And they didn’t know. I want to read the bill because it’s affecting one-sixth of the economy."

Paul had an exchange with a staffer as he attempted to obtain the draft bill, which could be voted on later this month.

"I said I liked to get a copy and they said, 'no go.' She wouldn't tell us anything really," Paul said in an interview afterward. "Even if I were allowed to look at it, which it didn't look like I was, how is that democracy?"
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/rand-paul-blocked-gop-obamacare-bill-235613

xavier7995

xavier7995

I like the Paul's quite a bit. I don't agree with them that often, but man they have integrity in my eyes and I could see voting for them. One good thing to come out of trumps run is the white power folks that hung out on the libertarian party fringes have found a new home.

lino

lino

I think Rand Paul has some good ideas for ObamaCare explosion.
So my questions are :
Does anyone know of any Insurance company that will cover cannabis crops.

Cannabis radio and other sources are saying:
I hear an underlying factor in Paul insurance planS is to have crop insurance for registered cannabis seed . Can someone provide any links and detail about this?

Paul introduced an amendment to limit subsidies to farmers whose income is less than $250,000. Speaking on the floor of the Senate, Paul explained, "My friends across the aisle are commonly saying why don't those of means pay more or receive less? This amendment would do precisely that. Nine percent of farmers earn more than $250,000 worth of gross income. This would limit their payments. Currently nine percent of farmers are receiving nearly a third of the benefits....I think this should change and that the wealthy shouldn't be receiving farm subsidies.

I hear Paul has a clause that strikes Feds Enforcement of Ins fraud on cannabis and allow audits to the Ins Companies as to to ease Ins Co liability and to stop Feds from any access to Insurance money.

https://ballotpedia.org/Rand_Paul_presidential_campaign,_2016/Agricultural_subsidies

Top Bottom