Colorado overload. But we have an acre on a mountain.

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

kimitee ? ph corrected? I am in the second grade here. I took botany in college, but help me please!
kimitec is a brand i think :) ph corrected is if you have high ph in your water and you adjust it to normal. or visa versa

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Bless you. Gift image.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The water I get off my well setup comes out pretty high up in the 7.5-7.9ph range, low ppm/tds but high ph..so I have to correct my water to roughly 6.0-6.5 in the holding tanks before I hit the plants...I mix up and use 275 gallons at a time for 40 plants and rotate between nute'd feeds and just water thru out the week, full dose on Sunday/Monday

Kimitec is an organic nutrient line from Spain I am playin with, it kicks!!! so far that is, plants look like they are on roids Major league Baseball styley....lol

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Sounds wonderful! I just went through the bottles of potions that were purchased last year, the TIGER BLOOM, GROW BIG AND BIG BLOOM trio. Gary calls them the "boner" series.

Again, I am a straight up fish emulsion gal, we have a small patch of city grass up here for the dogs in the hidden flower garden, and I just get out the big waterer with old fashioned nozzle and go to it with a agood solution of FE a few times a month. (I've also been known the rake pine needles whilst in a wheelchair, but that's another day.

Walkin, gardenin, loving, and my recovery kicks ass. Thank dog for good doctors and sponsors.

Pictures today of more strains, am I at least adding them to the right forum? (wanders off muttering something, shaking cane into air, "you ________!" heard to say as the distance crept up on her...

ttystikk

ttystikk

I think using duck pond water in an organic grow is an excellent idea. Don't let the water get too nasty, but everything in that water is good for your plants. Do NOT foliar spray with it, as it contains unprocessed animal waste.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I have posted a few of the more difficult ult-to-find grow info on separate threads. Here's the kids. My horrid job is to talk and sing to em as I move the pots around into sun. Fuckin awful work conditions! ;)

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hi thirdeye! You've got some nice looking plants there and a wonderful place too, it sounds like! K+ to ya! If you're averse to the duck water, have you considered collecting rainwater? I have not personally used rainwater, but hear from those who do that it does wonderful things for your plants. Also, you asked about pH...you want to be sure whatever water you give them is within a certain pH range. I try to pH all mine to 6.4 or 6.5.

I've never grown out any of your strains, and afraid I can;t offer you much from an experienced point of view. There are allot of great farmers here though, and I know all you have to do is ask anytime you've got a question, and you'll have plenty of good advice and support. I wish you the best of luck!

Best,

Max :wacky:

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Really glad to find a buddy who might help me with the language and a few stumbles, when I have dumb questions like, "should I use very diluted fish emulsion fert each watering?" I am better about the duck water now that I've talked with the old man about changing it within three days. We never leaf spray. There are so many different new ways to grow, I think he just finally put his arms up and said "seed or nothing".

The good news is that he came home with some of the herbs I need for the chickens nesting, and a few large tomato plants, which means he's going to commit to the lower garden watering! YAYE! We have a LOT more options now!!!

My strains are listed in my sig now. Which need the most room?

((( hugs my new friend! )))

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

not sure if you can find the line where your at but home depot sells a cheap good nute. alaska nutes. worth a read at least, their veg and bloom are fairly cheap and they rock. they also have liquid kelp, seaweed and others.

http://www.penningtonfertilizer.com/products/filters/brand/alaska?cmp=ppc_200102

looks like theyve re-done their website.nice and fancy now. probably all those sales from CGK :)

thanks much, bookmarked the site and will be heading to Depot soon. Hubby is working on a deck with the new "recycled" stuff, he's bring home all the "old awful" redwood, so we may have some planter boxes here in the future as well.

Fish emulsion and I get along quite well, but when how often, when to begin phosphating.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

better get to treating that BLUE HASH for spider mites, it def has a colony starting....
I don't see the mites but trust you. How would you treat them? I've quaranteened it from the others.

vaporedout

vaporedout

you can tell you have mites when the top of your leaf starts gettin little spots on them, then underneath that you will find small little dots. once it gets bad you will see webbing. i like neem oil as a good all around preventative measure.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I haven't grown her in awhile but I love the cut that is floatin around CO right now..the one I used to grow was painfully sticky, trimmers nightmare but dank..the one I see now has alot more color and density

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Newest shot. She's separated. Now wot to do?

Hit her with some azamax or Neem Oil and you should be fine...I would treat the entire group though not just the infested ones....

Home depot has "triple action neem" now or some "Organicide"

Yep. Spray them all !
I like the triple action neem. but Ive switched to Stylet oil :) It's Triple action also
make sure you spray them good (Undersides of all leaves)

You could even "Dunk" the plants that are still small

and repeat in 3 days;)

Edit to add; If you spray neem, do it in the shade. the Sun and neem don't mix well

Top Bottom