Colorado overload. But we have an acre on a mountain.

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

The old man was spoked to do the farming. He got the phukits so .... Hello. I NEED HELP and thanks in advance. He's brought home our legal limit (I'm a double count Rx) so I've got a list of strains to learn. Call me lizzie.

sky high

sky high

Sounds like the old man may not be gettin' any :D

of the harvest when it comes in, huh?

Hope ya have em in the ground 'cus Winter will be here before ya know it. What elevation are ya? What ya tryin to do? Pics?

good luck.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The old man was spoked to do the farming. He got the phukits so .... Hello. I NEED HELP and thanks in advance. He's brought home our legal limit (I'm a double count Rx) so I've got a list of strains to learn. Call me lizzie.

Welcome to the farm Lizzie :)
Lets see that list!
Lots of friendly help here. and We love to see photos here at the farm! ;)

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

(sport's announcer voice) Y'all ready fer this?

SKUNKBERRY
VORTEX
FLO
GOD BUD (x2 plants)
CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE
MAUI (NOT WOWIE, JUST MAUI)
BLUE HASH
WHITE WIDOW (VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE)
JUICY FRUIT
ROM COTTON CANDY
and finally, one I cannot find on the web except the dispensary we got it from)
HONEY DURBAN

They are all in pots, a few o quart and some larger indoor -- all plastic. The newest clones are maui and blue hash, i am still hardening them off on the deck before they get into full sun.

And there you have it. We have a deer fenced, enclosed vege garden at the base of the meadow, will good sun. The bitch of it is watering, and hubby has a system to drain the water from the duck ponds (large plastic kiddie pools) directly to a "cistern" like system. Guess what. This year he decided not to plant anything. I don't blame him.

We are 67 and 62 and love to garden. I know a lot about it. He used to grow in the day, and only trusts seed. Last year we got two OG KUSH and two CANNALOPE HAZE in the first week of July, potted them, loved them, and they got me through the winter. (Ok, I love dispensary treats, and I need BUBBA KUSH which we still can't find!)

Cannalope Haze was marvelous, I will plant it whenever we can find it.

My needs are severe pain, insomnia, PTSD, depression. I don't like to get baked. In fact, I've been in recovery for twenty years, and began MMJ last year as last resort of fighting opiates for years. I hate them. My doc? Reefer. I have found a way to stay in recovery and live with 5 less pills a day than this time last year.

love you all from lizzie on the mountain

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Oh yea. 8000 feet (non Colorado people, don't freak out. Denver is 5280) We are in foothills, with very few neighbors and deer fenced areas so the deer have most of the acre. We also rescue fowl, so there is a full barnyard of all sorts of feathered friends.

I'm averse to watering with the duck pond water. It has bacteria and yea, sure, nitrogen. But I have no control. And there's the rub, I married a person more stubborn than me.

I have many fertilizers, all organic, been working a nice flower garden for 20 years. Last year I researched strains and gave him the farming books, which he studied. This year it was too much for him.

HELP.

Should I set up a separate thread for each strain? Anyone got ideas?

nuthin but love
lizzie

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

The two newest babies. Lets see how this works. I'll start separate threads for each grow. Guano!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Here's the team. Inside fence, locked door. Yeah. My "pool house".

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I think that Blue Hash and Maui are ones I did back in the day...I moved on from them a few years ago but both are great outdoors.....they both got out to the dispensaries and the masses a few years ago after we had worn them out in and out....

Now if someone would find my Toe Jam cut...lol

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Help! I'm setting up a thread for each strain. Got pix. How are you growing your Maui?

vaporedout

vaporedout

first time ever growing maui. i was told its a hybrid, about 50/50. i use good ol fish emulsion for my N fertilizer and my soil comes from home depot. kellogs organic (4.99 each) i just started spraying them with tea this year and i love what its doing for them. they all look healthy. i topped this plant once when it was a little bit bigger than the first pic, i have 3 tops now so it looks like she likes being topped.
DSC00547
DSC00812
DSC00813
DSC00814

check out my thread for this year

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/vapes-2013-outdoo.55106/

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
better get to treating that BLUE HASH for spider mites, it def has a colony starting....

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

OMD this is wonderful. I thought I was the only fish emulsion devotee around, been using it for 40 years. And your work is gorgeous.

Explain "spraying them with tea" Are you talking about direct application to leaves of highly unconcentrated FE?

Also: have a obstacle that isn't easy to overcome. Hubby insists on drawing the water from the duck kiddie pools before he cleans them out (in this hot weather it's alternate day, unless he's completely exhausted) I used to be able to do it but no more, no more. So there is a direct nitrogen thing going on here, but I have concerns about the bacteria. Any suggestions, aside from what I try to do (carry water in pitchers each time I go out to the area, and keep track of the 20 gallon "tank" of water I keep for the houseplants to settle all the friggin additives out...

I think i posted a shot of my Maui, just now hardening off. Will be planting into pot soon: suggestions welcomed. And huge cloud of love sent your way!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I whacked my outdoor with a little Alaska Fish fert two weeks back, they loved it..then I blasted them with the Kimitec full regime the next week...I go one full strength feed and a few of ph corrected water only..they are boostin

Fishheads are cheap..lol

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I whacked my outdoor with a little Alaska Fish fert two weeks back, they loved it..then I blasted them with the Kimitec full regime the next week...I go one full strength feed and a few of ph corrected water only..they are boostin

Fishheads are cheap..lol

kimitee ? ph corrected? I am in the second grade here. I took botany in college, but help me please!

Top Bottom