Commercial Suncloak Vertical Led Grow Journal

• Thread starter AAA Organics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AAA Organics

AAA Organics

Hello, Community.

New forum member here posting with AAA Organics. I'm posting a commercial grow journal using Suncloak LEDs and Canna Coco and nutes in a CA caregivers grow facility.

two 19'x24' flowering rooms @ 456 Sq. Ft. each. Total of 912 Sq. Ft flowering space.
Veg space is roughly 10'x24'

I will be posting some pics in order of growth progression. The strains we grew were Dream Queen, THC Bombs, and Bubba Kush.

As of now, we only have harvested the Dream Queens but all of the strains turned out to be some top-shelf genetics and these LED's really brought out the full potential of these strains.

Here are some teasers of the of the last weeks of flowering. I will be posting pictures and info in order as well as the final weight and lab results.

I'm going to be posting all our commercial grow journals on here and if you would like to follow along, comment, or just have questions, I would love to answer your questions and start a dialogue. Im sure this forum site has enough wealth of knowledge to answer all my questions. If anyone has experience with these strains or has experience with a larger grow set-up, I'd love to hear from you. Cheers!

Here's the Dream Queen
DQ%2012-10-15%20%23%204.JPG

DQ%2012-10-15.JPG

Here's the Bubba Kush

BK%2012-10-15%232.JPG

BK%2012-10-15%233.JPG

BK%2012-10-15%234.JPG

And my personal Favorite the THC Bombs

THC%20B%2012-10-15%233.JPG

THC%20B%2012-10-15%235.JPG

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I've seen this lighting system a few places recently. REALLY interested to see where this tech goes. LEDS do not belong in a panel and only come that way because we are used to an all in one reflector hood style of light. In my opinion this could be the future of LED. I'm in for the ride.

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

I've seen this lighting system a few places recently. REALLY interested to see where this tech goes. LEDS do not belong in a panel and only come that way because we are used to an all in one reflector hood style of light. In my opinion this could be the future of LED. I'm in for the ride.
I agree totally, I was a disbeliever until I saw results, and as you can tell I made the commitment to transition and never looking back. Im glad you decided to follow along. This type of system is going to be the future, and i'm just excited to be a part of the ride. So far I have only seen real quality in production, no BS.

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

So far we have only harvested the Dream Queens. and since majority of the grow are Sativa Doms we are waiting and checking through the scope to have 10% amber trichs, all of em are milky at the moment...

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

heres another pic of the THC bombs flowering, i know its not backed up far enough for you all to see the whole room, but if you see how they are rowed, just imagine 3 of these rows per flowering room...
THC%20B%2012-10-15%235.JPG

sixstring

sixstring

That first pic looks awesome,so how many watts per room and also total and does it need to be cooled at all?if so what size a/c does it take? Those flower shots look great,this is the second room like this on here that i seen and the other dudes plants looked great also.think it was @trichome tom was the other one.

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

That first pic looks awesome,so how many watts per room and also total and does it need to be cooled at all?if so what size a/c does it take? Those flower shots look great,this is the second room like this on here that i seen and the other dudes plants looked great also.think it was @trichome tom was the other one.

200 watts per blade, and so there are 78 blades, with 39 blades in each room with 3 rows of 13 blades. so in each room there is 7,800w, total roughly 15,600w in light usage, not including anything else. Yea, there is still a need for air circulation and some AC because of the warehouse environment. Yep, I know him, being is Sac we work together. His is the residential version to this commercial grow. This is more to show the possibilities of this system in a commercial grow setting.

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

an update on the harvest here, the Dream Queens are averaging about 3.3-3.5 oz a plant and the THC Bombs are averaging 4.5 oz a plant. only harvested and dried 6 thc bombs and manicured 4 and got over a Lb from 4 plants, so its looking like the THC Bombs are the best yielding of the strains and the nicest aesthetic.

B

Big Ones

Hi, I mean no disrespect, I stumbled across this thread while looking for LED grow set-ups that actually work and produce results. that's a great set-up, that's had a lot of time and probably money put into it. But the buds just don't look like they are getting anywhere near enough light penetration. I've seen cfl grows about on par, bud density wise. You've got over 7000watts of light. You should be pulling easily close to 7 pound out of the room, especially a commercial operation. Which I assume means you've got everything else dialed in. You can tell the light isn't getting in there and doing its job by the spindly nature of the plants and can see a lot of stretch. Also the buds aren't tight big heavy donkeys dicks they are more like light, fluffy and small another symptom of just not enough light. I'm glad to see honest journals, like this. And I think you've given it a fantastic go and I thank you for that. But it proves to me that for commercial growers L.E.D's aren't even close yet. At least none I have found.

P

Pert

Hi, I mean no disrespect, I stumbled across this thread while looking for LED grow set-ups that actually work and produce results. that's a great set-up, that's had a lot of time and probably money put into it. But the buds just don't look like they are getting anywhere near enough light penetration. I've seen cfl grows about on par, bud density wise. You've got over 7000watts of light. You should be pulling easily close to 7 pound out of the room, especially a commercial operation. Which I assume means you've got everything else dialed in. You can tell the light isn't getting in there and doing its job by the spindly nature of the plants and can see a lot of stretch. Also the buds aren't tight big heavy donkeys dicks they are more like light, fluffy and small another symptom of just not enough light. I'm glad to see honest journals, like this. And I think you've given it a fantastic go and I thank you for that. But it proves to me that for commercial growers L.E.D's aren't even close yet. At least none I have found.
He's getting a pound for every 4 plants? Lot more than 7 pounds per room?

km1

km1

Thank you

So each one of those "modules" is either 150 or 200w for one "unit "

x 3 per 4 x 4 ft area=450-600 w??

oops i am a bit wrong..thats 3 -5 power rails per 4 x 4 area..?

so 5 x 150w or 200 w= 750-1000 w per 4 x 4 area?

sorry i am just trying to figure this out

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

...and one can buy them in a variety of lengths.
No indication on power use for longer 'down lamps'.
Or are the longer ones just stretched out?

germinator

germinator

Thank you

So each one of those "modules" is either 150 or 200w for one "unit "

x 3 per 4 x 4 ft area=450-600 w??

oops i am a bit wrong..thats 3 -5 power rails per 4 x 4 area..?

so 5 x 150w or 200 w= 750-1000 w per 4 x 4 area?

sorry i am just trying to figure this out

The end rails are only half fired ..so 100...200....200...100=600 watts..4 rails total..... 4by4

Latest posts

Top Bottom