Commercial Suncloak Vertical Led Grow Journal

• Thread starter AAA Organics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AAA Organics

AAA Organics

Hi, I mean no disrespect, I stumbled across this thread while looking for LED grow set-ups that actually work and produce results. that's a great set-up, that's had a lot of time and probably money put into it. But the buds just don't look like they are getting anywhere near enough light penetration. I've seen cfl grows about on par, bud density wise. You've got over 7000watts of light. You should be pulling easily close to 7 pound out of the room, especially a commercial operation. Which I assume means you've got everything else dialed in. You can tell the light isn't getting in there and doing its job by the spindly nature of the plants and can see a lot of stretch. Also the buds aren't tight big heavy donkeys dicks they are more like light, fluffy and small another symptom of just not enough light. I'm glad to see honest journals, like this. And I think you've given it a fantastic go and I thank you for that. But it proves to me that for commercial growers L.E.D's aren't even close yet. At least none I have found.

You have not seen a cfl grow on par...pshhh

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

Hi, I mean no disrespect, I stumbled across this thread while looking for LED grow set-ups that actually work and produce results. that's a great set-up, that's had a lot of time and probably money put into it. But the buds just don't look like they are getting anywhere near enough light penetration. I've seen cfl grows about on par, bud density wise. You've got over 7000watts of light. You should be pulling easily close to 7 pound out of the room, especially a commercial operation. Which I assume means you've got everything else dialed in. You can tell the light isn't getting in there and doing its job by the spindly nature of the plants and can see a lot of stretch. Also the buds aren't tight big heavy donkeys dicks they are more like light, fluffy and small another symptom of just not enough light. I'm glad to see honest journals, like this. And I think you've given it a fantastic go and I thank you for that. But it proves to me that for commercial growers L.E.D's aren't even close yet. At least none I have found.

pulling a lb about every 3.5-4 plants and had about 40 plants, so you can do the math. more then 7 pounds to say the least....

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

pulling a lb about every 3.5-4 plants and had about 40 plants, so you can do the math. more then 7 pounds to say the least....
How many pounds per 4x8 area? Curious to see if these hit near the numbers I'm getting with horti 1ks or my gavitas. Growing commercially space is my limiting factor.

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

Upload 2016 1 27 15 37 3

here is the breakdown per plant for the 4x8' tray of Bubba Kush which i have posted the Lab analytics. 19.3%THC

AAA Organics

AAA Organics

How many pounds per 4x8 area? Curious to see if these hit near the numbers I'm getting with horti 1ks or my gavitas. Growing commercially space is my limiting factor.
how do you like those Gavitas? was thinking of experimenting myself....

Top Bottom