Cookies N Cream F1 R.i.p.

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Well today is a sad day. Finally received the package I’ve been waiting two weeks for and this was inside.

THESE SEEDS DID NOT COME FROM THCFARMER

Cookies n cream f1 rip

So needless to say don’t send seeds through USPS without padding or protection. I just can’t fathom another grower sending them to me like this. This is awful.

I’ve decided to throw a Hail Mary and put all the little pieces in a wet paper towel and see if anything can come of it. But I’ve never seen seeds in this bad of condition germinate before. If I can just get one seedling out of it all it’ll be a success. I am beside myself right now.

Cookies n cream f1 rip 2

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Well today is a sad day. Finally received the package I’ve been waiting two weeks for and this was inside.

View attachment 821514

So needless to say don’t send seeds through USPS without padding or protection. I just can’t fathom another grower sending them to me like this. This is awful.

I’ve decided to throw a Hail Mary and put all the little pieces in a wet paper towel and see if anything can come of it. But I’ve never seen seeds in this bad of condition germinate before. If I can just get one seedling out of it all it’ll be a success. I am beside myself right now.

View attachment 821515

sorry for the bad experience
that is not the original packaging
Exotic has good packaging

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry for the bad experience
that is not the original packaging
Exotic has good packaging

Yes I know. I believe he did that because he was trying to save a few bucks. I just don’t understand the logic to be honest. Even a corrugated piece of cardboard would have kept them from getting crushed or a large washer taped to a piece of paper.

I was horrified at the sight. Now I have to make a trip to the Seedbank 2 hours away to get that strain. Ahh well.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m going to grow some Serious Seeds AK-47 in their place. Was really hoping to get these going last week. Now I’m a week behind, heh. Ahh well. Good intentions don’t always pay off.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL thanks for adding the disclaimer. I should have done so myself when I made the post.

These came from a buddy of mine who is a great guy, he just had a lapse in judgment. He's beating himself up over it and I feel bad for that. I'm not sweating it. I'll grab some directly from a seedbank later this week in the original breeder pack. I'll post an update when I do. This was posted more as a lesson to not ship seeds WITHOUT protection. I figured everyone knew that as i've gotten 60+ packs in the mail without any issues including many from individual breeders and hobbyists. And this was from a guy who's grown for several years. I guess he doesn't send seeds or buy seeds through the mail like I do. Ahh well.

I'll also post an update if i can get anything out of these to germinate. I seriously doubt it, but it never hurts to try.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn did the feds grind that up just to f with u?? But yea that stuff is done

No the envelope was sealed. It probably just went through the machine or got squished under a box or something. I doubt anything nefarious happened to them. We are in a state where it's legal and we only live about 3 hours apart so i doubt anything happened. Just bad luck is all. No biggie. A lesson was learned the hard way today. He's still apologizing in our texts. Oh well.

2toughtony

2toughtony

No the envelope was sealed. It probably just went through the machine or got squished under a box or something. I doubt anything nefarious happened to them. We are in a state where it's legal and we only live about 3 hours apart so i doubt anything happened. Just bad luck is all. No biggie. A lesson was learned the hard way today. He's still apologizing in our texts. Oh well.
They run all letters through a roller

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Sorry for your loss , I'd be pissed
That's why I've always sent mine in a plastic case inside of something and then I use a bubble mailer marked as fragile to send em out in

Did you actually pay for the seeds ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I have access to them at a trusted Seedbank about 2 hours from here. I will try and make the trip this next week.
Must be nice lol , I've always wanted to grow that strain , have you ran it before ?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
32C19139 99B2 4A4D 8E11 1A0FF71594E2
No I have not. The buddy who sent me the seeds had just run it about 6 months ago and gave me some bud of it when I took him a growing rack to use. Here’s the pic he sent me of it the day before I made the trip to his house to get him setup. I still have some actually. About 3 grams left of it that I haven’t smoked yet. Will smoke it soon though. Just have too many other strains I’m trying to go through.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s hard to tell from that pic but it’s very frosty and there’s chunks of purple hues through out it. It’s really very nice.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just sent the money for a pack of Cookies n Cream F2 seeds by exotic genetix. So I’ll give it another shot here shortly. Looking mostly for a good male to cross with my chocolate Diesel but it’ll be fun either way.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

aww fuck!!!that's terrible.bought seeds too,no even pollen chucked seeds.and exotix into the bargain!
iv had that happen to me.a breeder doing testing on his first project sent out all his testers just in normal envelopes.not one bean he sent to any o his testers made it.not one .needless to say he learned his lesson real quick.sounds like your guy did too.atleast u were able to get the strain again.

Top Bottom