Cooling A 8x4 Foot Tent

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

As of now, I only have 2 plants with 2 led light in my room, but I am planning on filling it up as soon as I can. I want to know what the most efficient way of cooling a tent like this. It is also outside, so I can not put a portable ac unit and duct into the tent. I have hears some things about water chillers but do not know enough, any advice?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
As of now, I only have 2 plants with 2 led light in my room, but I am planning on filling it up as soon as I can. I want to know what the most efficient way of cooling a tent like this. It is also outside, so I can not put a portable ac unit and duct into the tent. I have hears some things about water chillers but do not know enough, any advice?
No chillers. Get a portable a/c unit.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
LG makes a good one. I’ve ran this one for six months and have had no issues. It’s the biggest one you can buy. Home Depot.
65F78B7B 4FB9 4151 9F3D EF077EBC6455

DGP

DGP

I got an 8,000 BTU portable at Home Despot as well. It is a Toshiba and it works really well and you just exhaust the hot air out a 6" flex hose. Easy and the unit was about 279. LG, Samsung or IdealAir are good choices but are not super efficient but I don't know of a better way to cool a small room like that other than a portable.

I have had an Idealair in my 8X6 room that has been running solid for 3 years with no issue and it is more efficient than my old window banger.

Dee

Latest posts

Top Bottom