• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont think that the Si has to do with those super thick stems
I run 5ml and my plant stays pretty elastic until I flip to flower

I just think the UC system has more to do with your plants.....and C02/lights

I also think it may have to do with atmospheric pressure....remember the thing we were discussing about that and you asked what the last paragraph ment
short and stalky but not very productive........

By the way, @Wisher619 as well as the rest of the brothers here, some might remember @Itzdwoodduhh posting once or twice here.. Well been trying to get him lined out, but i got to start 10's next week and he just started germination of some seeds that he got.
He still a little leary of the whole online thing.. but he followed my advice and a week later he got most of what I recommended, so lets make sure we get him started well.. You know nubes, they got a million questions, as we all did once, so I figured we could takie turns answering them lol..
Wisher said the price for him to teach me his craft was that I would pass it forward..
And I did, by reaching out to other nubes, and either helping them, or asking Wisher for his advice on them..
And that took on a life of its own.
And now I run a homeless shelter for all the seekers of knowledge here at the farm :)

So anyway he got theCocogro, csn17 and silica blast. He also bought a bluelab meter.
The only thing any diff that most of us, is we are gonna use tap.
His tap came in at 180 ppm.
I figured we can work with that.
And even if we find that to be problematic, we can just use half ro and half tap..
his starting ph may be high so how much Si to use will also prob be a lil off from our 18/5

Other than that, he is a nube, but he grew some in soil that looked pretty good, but he switched up on my recommendation for coco and he even ditched the soil plants cause genetics were bagseed, and bought proven genetics.. Im not for sure if he went with my recommendation or not, cant remember?
He say hi and let us know what the genetics are..
U know my memory sucks!
I had him get tri county purple from CSI..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont think that the Si has to do with those super thick stems
I run 5ml and my plant stays pretty elastic until I flip to flower

I just think the UC system has more to do with your plants.....and C02/lights

I also think it may have to do with atmospheric pressure....remember the thing we were discussing about that and you asked what the last paragraph ment
short and stalky but not very productive........
Ya I think you may be right on the system.
I think that I would prob have better luck, using them out of the tent,
and changing my growing style away from scrog in the UC

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’ve also been working ALOT lately. There’s no way to keep up with this thread and keep a job. Hahaha

Anyway I wanted to let you guys know how it’s been goin.
I’ve upped my feedings a lot in the past week and a half and have now been feeding every hour during lights on for 20 seconds. At 20 sec intervals every hour it gets just to the point of run off probably 5-10 %. When i do my Tea sundays j run extra thru for price of mind.
The girls have been thriving! I know I’m at that point where we start bulking up anyway but definitely has gone into overdrive.
I’m only using slightly more water if any than when doing 4 feedings at 1 min. (Timer dictated that. Wayyy wasteful amount of runoff)
I’m super happy with results so far. From now on most likely will be doing it this way or at least every 2 hrs once roots are established

Also have lowered ppm. Both because it’s day 35 and time to start lowering a little and also with so many more feedings i think the ppm should be a little lower

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ya that’s a trip. It’s not the same thing as the ph perfect technology is it? Where the plant just accepts a much wider range?
no it is super acidic but for some reason it works
not sure how
I talked to the rep
he said they did a shit ton of trials at all ph ranges
from 5.8-6.2 and everything out of range
and the best growth they acheived was to just leave it alone as it stands once mixed

and they only trial with cannabis...it is strictly a cannabis company
pretty cool

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

no it is super acidic but for some reason it works
not sure how
I talked to the rep
he said they did a shit ton of trials at all ph ranges
from 5.8-6.2 and everything out of range
and the best growth they acheived was to just leave it alone as it stands once mixed

and they only trial with cannabis...it is strictly a cannabis company
pretty cool
Ya that’s trippy. But awesome. Just mix and go. Don’t have to worry about ph pens going out.
What about ec? Do you minister or just mix per instructions?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sometimes that’s what you gotta do brotha? Cut yourself some slack. Aren’t you in the over 55 club? Sometimes you need a day off

Ps. Sorry if you’re not i just always got that impression
lmao.. Nope! Im in the middle 40's..
I was in the upper 50's but then I got a steroid shot in my back,
now im middle 20's..........
Im actually in very good shape, but I had a pinched nerve that I thought was gonna put me on disability 3 months ago..
Its been 3 weeks and I havent felt this good in 3 years..
but ive been laying around nursing this pinched nerve for a year, and have gained a few extra pounds.
Time to drag the old work out bag out and head to the gym...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

lmao.. Nope! Im in the middle 40's..
I was in the upper 50's but then I got a steroid shot in my back,
now im middle 20's..........
Im actually in very good shape, but I had a pinched nerve that I thought was gonna put me on disability 3 months ago..
Its been 3 weeks and I havent felt this good in 3 years..
but ive been laying around nursing this pinched nerve for a year, and have gained a few extra pounds.
Time to drag the old work out bag out and head to the gym...
Hahahah. My bad brotha. Don’t know why I thought that.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hello everyone!!! Just wanna start with an offical introduction. You can call me wood. Im a complete noob here pretty much besides chating/bugging (lol) events quite a bit lately. Soo heres the deal. Watching this thread got me super intrested in growi g in coco. Ev3nts set me up w a list of things that i have acquired over the last couple weeks.
1. Cns17 g,b,r n silica blast
2. Cocogro coir
3. Bluelab combo meter
Im using a 3x3 tent with a 600w fullspec led.
Soo this is where im at. My seeds are day2 into germination and im not exactly sure of anything to do once i put them into the coco.
Thanks everyone in advance for any advice. I really have faith in events sending me to you guys for help because he really trust everyone here and that all i need to know. Soooo.... sorry for being such a newb and not knowing anything ab growing in coco or nutes but we gotta start somewhere right. Lol
Ps. i do have a little knoweledge in outdoor growing and plant anatomy. Not much tho.
Thanks again guys!!!
Ohh 1 more thing. The strains... i guess im gonna do 1 of each for my first run in coco cuz i dont wanna kill anything. Lol
1. Purple kush
1. Sour jack frost
Both feminized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom