Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

mornin guys, been batteling my back n tryin to get my space done. prettymuch got it gutted... out with the old, insulating and wall next. my timbers been sent to timbuktu or something, ill call him now :mad:. glad i didnt order my seeds yet otherwise they def would be sprouting by now.
Want my room at least 80% done before we get the green goin this time.
Seems i learned from previous rushed builds afterall:cool:

IMG 1184
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hey events, Those temps are decent right?
You said we was going to bump our light up to 75% once we get our first true set of leaves right, that should b the next node on the sj i believe n maby 2 nodes more for the purp? Idk just my guess. Haha anyways the babes looked great this morning. At least we know i didnt botch the tea mix. Lol i actually mixed some bottled water into my tap to get the ppm down to 100 b4 i mixed n i didnt check anymorr after i did that.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan so I’m on my flush right now with my dwc flowering plants (day59).. I’m wondering if I should run florakleen in the system to really get a good flush? I feel like i didn’t flush nearly enough last time..
What did you end up doing?
Until then I'll just keep learning and trying to improve.

Paw paw Can, the hydro king lol. Same here bud, you and R. You rocked with me the whole way and always went put of your way to help. Appreciate you bro. All of you actually, like @Wisher619 said, we got one hell of a crew. It would be cool to sesh with you guys some time.
Well this quote snuck in here..
What a vacation!
It was awesome..
I wish i could post pics of these rednecks..
Good times!
We always have the cannabis cup...
To meet at :)
oh
Carolina Reaper hot pepper plant
I have been breeding them on the side
those were babies of the
Reaper x Meruga Scorpion
I love hot peppers
you get an endorphin rush eating them
I have literally 100's of crosses....of hot pepper plants
and some super rare ones
one I have growing is only found wild in the Andes Mountains of Peru
I think u are gonna get arrested for possession of chemical weapons...
I have a fan blowing into the tent. Not directly on them tho. They get a very tiny amount of wind but not enough to eneb move the leaves. As far as trmps.while lights on it varys bte 75/79 usually 75 light off i think is more around low 70s upper 60s
Well thats all fine then..
How cold lights off?
Is the floor cold the cups sit on?
Mine do that sometimes to..
Top and bottom
Um....
Is that Robin Hood I see hiding in there?
So on a brief test, one seems to work consistentle, one seems to run part of the time and one seems to run the majority but not all the time...again, brief test. No remotes, so tried going through the different wattage settings. Using the buttons on the ballasts themselves.

In so uch back and leg pain I am nearly puking, so going to go try to catch it in time by medicating if i can. Night all.

Don't know about a diff philosophy... my philosophy is when someone puts a brand new picture, and says they work 100 percent, and everything is there (which he did, by phone before I did the final order), then kind of everything (yes even the cheap power cords) ought to be there, and they shouldn't be tossing up error codes intermittently, lol.

Unless E-04 indicates that I'm doing something wrong or there might be something wrong with the hoods/sockets or bulbs?

But yeah, he said it was all there and they came out of a 100% working environment. I think I'm not all that picky Events, heck, sounds like you might even be more of a stickler on some of this than me based on what you were saying about having to work with various dudes on eBay, but the one thing I am a stickler on is when someone gives there word (100% working and everything there, yes even the cords), then someone giving there word ought to honor it...or not deal directly with customers.

Someone once told me that when someone shows and tells you who there are and what they are like (by that I totally mean this dude, not you!), don't make them repeat themselves. So yeah if we do work out a compromise with him (and I really appreciate your willingness to help on that) then I'm going into those discussions eyes wide open as he's shown 1.)once he has cash he sure doesn't take care of delivering the goods in a way that ensures the person gets what they paid for given he made no effort all all to pack them in a way even the village idiot would think safe) and 2.)he may or may not honor what he says and I'm not going to trust him ahead of time to do what he says he will. Just don't like getting jacked around, even a bit like this instance. I really appreciate you jumping in to help, Events!

Hey events, Those temps are decent right?
You said we was going to bump our light up to 75% once we get our first true set of leaves right, that should b the next node on the sj i believe n maby 2 nodes more for the purp? Idk just my guess. Haha anyways the babes looked great this morning. At least we know i didnt botch the tea mix. Lol i actually mixed some bottled water into my tap to get the ppm down to 100 b4 i mixed n i didnt check anymorr after i did that.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Well error codes are game breakers..
So put a ballast on a timer to come on and off every 15 mins..
Lets run it thru some cycles.
Same hood and same bulb..
Run 4 cycles..
With each ballast..
Should take 6 hrs to complete..
Run a 1000 watt bulb...
Note if it fails on either off or on cycle...
But let it run its cycles regardless...
Start wth the ballast that you think works the best to lay our benchmarks.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Any of you guys into guns at all?

Event if you're from the the sticks you gotta be?
I usually dont talk about Guns much on this site as im sure u understand the stigma with grouping them together...
I can shoot...
Lol but im along way from knowing much gun history or anything about rare guns.
I have owned a 30/30 winchester, 30-6, 870 12 ga, 20 ga, 9 mm, 380, 357, and 38 special.. And thats about as far as my knowledge goes..
Why whats on your mind bro?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

What did you end up doing?

Well this quote snuck in here..
What a vacation!
It was awesome..
I wish i could post pics of these rednecks..
Good times!
We always have the cannabis cup...
To meet at :)

I think u are gonna get arrested for possession of chemical weapons...

Well thats all fine then..
How cold lights off?
Is the floor cold the cups sit on?
Mine do that sometimes to..

Um....
Is that Robin Hood I see hiding in there?

Well error codes are game breakers..
So put a ballast on a timer to come on and off every 15 mins..
Lets run it thru some cycles.
Same hood and same bulb..
Run 4 cycles..
With each ballast..
Should take 6 hrs to complete..
Run a 1000 watt bulb...
Note if it fails on either off or on cycle...
But let it run its cycles regardless...
Start wth the ballast that you think works the best to lay our benchmarks.
Soo the lights out temps usually run upper 60s low 70s. I dont think it gets cold enough in the tent to get the ceramic plates too cold but i can put them on plastic instead of the plates if that would be better. What about bumping the light up, we still a good ways out for that?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Soo the lights out temps usually run upper 60s low 70s. I dont think it gets cold enough in the tent to get the ceramic plates too cold but i can put them on plastic instead of the plates if that would be better. What about bumping the light up, we still a good ways out for that?
Those seem good numbers..
So Wood we verify all our variables are good, then we be patient.
If still it exhibits these malnourished look then i say we have a milkman in the genetics...

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Those seem good numbers..
So Wood we verify all our variables are good, then we be patient.
If still it exhibits these malnourished look then i say we have a milkman in the genetics...
Cool, idk what a milkman is but i think she is gonna pull put of it. Its been growing more n more everyday soo we ill see. Yeah all numbers seem to be okay. Soo i shouldnt feed at all untill tomorrow when we check the roots right?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Cool, idk what a milkman is but i think she is gonna pull put of it. Its been growing more n more everyday soo we ill see. Yeah all numbers seem to be okay. Soo i shouldnt feed at all untill tomorrow when we check the roots right?
Milkman is your real father :)
U get it hoss?

Im saying her genetic personality might have a cracker in the woodpile and thats what we see with the light color..
But odd can be good...
Think of all the geniuses...
She might be extra frosty or smelly..
She might be a problem child but we love them all right :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I like my large clip capacity :)
Ya those are very controversial...
I have no guns like that.
I dont need one of those to put food on the table...
HOWEVER..
Im a firm believer of the constitution!
And our right to bear arms..
Its a conversation we need to have...
When is to much
Too much...
We cant have ballistic missles so there is a definition of too much...
Las Vegas is an example.
False flag operations or not......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom