Dabpress Dp-rp37

• Thread starter Bushmaster15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bushmaster15

Bushmaster15

Hello all, I received my DabPress dp-rp37 plates and controller. It comes shipped in a plain box if anyone is worried about security issues. Once you open the box there is a quick start instruction pamphlet. The plates and controller are secured in between closed cell foam, so there is no worry about damage in shipping. Overall the fit and finish of the plates are outstanding. They also include a bamboo board to insulate the plates from the press. I have to say their customer service is top notch, willing to help out and answer any question that you might have. Here are a few pics of the packaging. I'm just waiting on getting my 20 ton shop press to fully set everything up and then still have a little bit till I'm ready for harvest. But I'll be ready to start squishing.
Dabpress dp rp37
Dabpress dp rp37 2
Dabpress dp rp37 3
Dabpress dp rp37 4

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dp-Rp37 in 420 Seasonal Promotion
Promo Code: DP-RP37-15%OFF

Only Buy from dabpress.com | 15% Money Off | Before 2018-04-20

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits Dabpress dp-bj6t35 6-Ton All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine - 3x5 Inch Dual Heating Rosin Press Plates + Durable Pid Temp Controller Box - Manual Solventless Oil Extractor

Specifications:
  • Temperature Range: 0-399F
  • Power: 500 Watts
  • Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
  • Total Weight: lbs
  • Packing Size:
  • Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
Packing List:
  • 1 x Hydraulic Rosin Press
  • 1 x Rosin PID Temp Controller Box
  • 1 x Instruction Manual(Putting on the bottle jack)
  • 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat

Features:
  • Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired With 6 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Upgradable to 8 Tons), Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack.
  • Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
  • Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Rosin Plate Size is Well Suited to Most of Rosin Extraction Filters.
  • Heavy Duty Compact Frame Rated up to 8 Tons Working Force.
  • Integrated 6-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
  • Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.

Tags:
  • Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Filter and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
  • Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit
  • Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160 micron bag
  • Recommend dp-mj35 Rosin Bag Holder to Prevent to Burn Your Fingers
Attentions:
  • Do Not Turn Bleed Valve over 720 Degrees (2 Full Revolutions) to Prevent Leaking
  • Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton
  • One Person Operation
  • Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children

PID Controller Setting:
  • Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
  • Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
  • Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
  • Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place

Latest posts

Top Bottom