Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

I usually feed them the same as the photos.Ive had a couple like the critical plus I couldnt feed enough.I use Canna nutes and pretty much follow the feed charts ,for the autos I move to the bloom schedule when the pistils start coming on

I've been using Canna Aqua nuits for the last couple of years, and I've quite taken to them.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Got a finicky Afghani, grows with the speed of a broad bean, but burns even if you slightly push it with extra nuits. But should have time soon to give it another bash and get it to do better next time, wouldn't mind some hash from it.
if it is landrace,it will do it,had same issue trying to feed some of mine,burnt the shit out of um,finished up and clones got water only all the way,just the soil for nutes and amazed my ass indeed,taste was the same,growth and yield about the same,i have another strain same way,try to boost that bitch and burn city and problems from then on out

chemistry

chemistry

if it is landrace,it will do it,had same issue trying to feed some of mine,burnt the shit out of um,finished up and clones got water only all the way,just the soil for nutes and amazed my ass indeed,taste was the same,growth and yield about the same,i have another strain same way,try to boost that bitch and burn city and problems from then on out

This is what I'm finding with it, the more love I show it, the more it burns. lol

Vggir

Vggir

IMG 20181112 131233 hdr
IMG 20181112 131208 hdr

These were taken on the 12th...sorry I waited so long to check back into see if I could get a picture in.
My lights are off until 1-2pm so when I go in, I'll grab a few new pics.
Had some pretty harsh on issues from the jump with these, to the point that 3 actually self topped '_' ! But I got them flourishing now, I believe. Can I ask who all got the ban? I found bone, and kystoner on a fb page, after coming here and couldn't get my pics to load....bone is so happy now that its legal in Canada!
IMG 20181112 131233 hdr
IMG 20181112 131208 hdr

chemistry

chemistry

You would think with the 7 gallon, the root ball would be larger than the 3, and take up more nuits, and becoming the bigger plant, but like you say, not a lot in it NW.

Top Bottom