Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

i hear ya,i done got tired of trying to keep up with folks,i come and visit about once week these days,containers and rasied beds been keeping me bizzy
I been straight out at work all year,its hard getting good help these days.I got a couple good guys but these younger guys are about useless lol.I had a bunch of weed from last year leftover so It took a bit to burn it all up lol but now Im back at it

chemistry

chemistry

I never tried DWC but if you have auto questions Ive ran a bunch

Brilliant, did you do a diary or log? Reason I ask is folk are looking to buy me Christmas presents, so was looking at a run of Auto's. I only do DWC these days, but not much info on DWC Auto's (done a search on here using the search function), was starting to wonder if it suits Auto's or whether it's going to be a soil job.

newh

newh

Brilliant, did you do a diary or log? Reason I ask is folk are looking to buy me Christmas presents, so was looking at a run of Auto's. I only do DWC these days, but not much info on DWC Auto's (done a search on here using the search function), was starting to wonder if it suits Auto's or whether it's going to be a soil job.
You can run the autos any way you like.I do coco dtw with pretty good results.

chemistry

chemistry

Saturday is maintenance flush day.No base nutes just calmag and bennies I flood every bucket till theres a good runoff

Thanks for the info, that sorts out my lighting question. What medium are you using? Are 3ltr pots big enough to last an Auto 3 months of growth, or would you advise bigger.

chemistry

chemistry

ty,the biggest one is a lil finicky but its growing like crazy

Got a finicky Afghani, grows with the speed of a broad bean, but burns even if you slightly push it with extra nuits. But should have time soon to give it another bash and get it to do better next time, wouldn't mind some hash from it.

newh

newh

Like to be pampered Auto's don't they. lol
I usually feed them the same as the photos.Ive had a couple like the critical plus I couldnt feed enough.I use Canna nutes and pretty much follow the feed charts ,for the autos I move to the bloom schedule when the pistils start coming on

Top Bottom