Deep 6 Roots

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So, I just got a sample in the mail, just in time for some cuts I took the other day. I'm going to do a side by side to see how it does against Black Label's Root Enhance which has been my go to for a little bit now.

Question for ya @osa28 ....what is the usage rate on Deep 6? Will post some pics when I get some rooting action going on.

Deep 6 roots

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just got a bottle as well, thx osa. Was wondering the same thing. This a cloner or up potting additive?

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
@CelticEBE @DemonTrich Use at 1ml per gallon once rooted. Can be used for a pre-soak or root dip at up to 10ml per gallon. Foliar at 8ml per gallon. In a clone machine most growers are using 1-2ml per gallon. Deep6 isn't intended as a cloning dip like Clonex.

Keep us posted on your results!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@CelticEBE @DemonTrich Use at 1ml per gallon once rooted. Can be used for a pre-soak or root dip at up to 10ml per gallon. Foliar at 8ml per gallon. In a clone machine most growers are using 1-2ml per gallon. Deep6 isn't intended as a cloning dip like Clonex.

Keep us posted on your results!
Thanks! I am using it on some ladies that are in Veg right now and also doing a side by side with cuttings that I took recently as a cube soak. Looking forward to seeing the results!

john martin

john martin

"Deep6 contains high-concentrations of pharma-grade organic acids. These essential carbon-based compounds are processed from single-celled algae, crushed and pre-digested using natural enzymes without heat. We mimic natural soil processes for all ingredients to keep the form and balance that plants and microbes easily identify and use.

Deep6 for rooting contains a time-release carbohydrate complex to continuous feed microbes. This time-release approach assures even a consistent population control.

Humic and fulvic acids chelate free ions for plant uptake and provide enhanced soil structure. Yucca extract helps open the uptake channels and distribute other components."

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So, I had taken a tray of Skywalker cuts. Of all the ladies in my stable, she can be one of the toughest to get to root.

I took a total of 72 cuts and soaked half in Deep 6 and the other half in Root Enhance. I don't use domes anymore because where I live is pretty humid, and because of this my rockwool cubes dry out after a few days so I just wet them with a turkey baster with the same solution I use to initially soak the cubes. After 10 days I add a bit of OG Biowar Nute pack to the solution.

My results thus far: At 10 days about half of the Root Enhance side had popped roots and just a little under half of the Deep 6 had popped roots. At 14 days a little over half on each side had visible roots, but the Deep 6 seemed to have thicker and more roots than the Root Enhance side. It seems as though to me the Deep 6 and Cap's nute pack work REALLY WELL together.

Will try and grab some pics soon.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thx for the info bro, I was really wondering how this played with OGBioW.

One things for sure: The healthiness of the roots on the Deep 6 Instagram page is straight lush.
For sure!

Yeah, I ran OSA28 on my last run and my White Fire Alien stacked like she has never stacked before. So coupled with that and the pics I saw on IG I figured I would give the Deep 6 a shot. I just peeked at my cubes a little bit ago and now I have more cuts that are rooted on the Deep 6 side than on the Root Enhance side. Guess it's time to make the switch and order up some more Deep 6.

I should also add that I used the Deep 6 well under the recommended dosage for keeping my cubes damp. I'm pretty sure I kept it between 1 to 2 ml per gallon.

john martin

john martin

Nice! I'm getting sick and tired of cleaning the ez cloner and working on switching to Rockwool, looks like I found my method.

(As far as OSA goes, my GG4 is stacking like mad)

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

would this deep6 be safe to use on 1 week old seedlings? the winning combo that i see the best growth out of is osa/28,sea green and vitazyme. ive got the deep 6 but not tried it yet.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

For sure!

Yeah, I ran OSA28 on my last run and my White Fire Alien stacked like she has never stacked before. So coupled with that and the pics I saw on IG I figured I would give the Deep 6 a shot. I just peeked at my cubes a little bit ago and now I have more cuts that are rooted on the Deep 6 side than on the Root Enhance side. Guess it's time to make the switch and order up some more Deep 6.

I should also add that I used the Deep 6 well under the recommended dosage for keeping my cubes damp. I'm pretty sure I kept it between 1 to 2 ml per gallon.
If you order it I can help you with a discount.

N

nightmarecreature

So, I had taken a tray of Skywalker cuts. Of all the ladies in my stable, she can be one of the toughest to get to root.

I took a total of 72 cuts and soaked half in Deep 6 and the other half in Root Enhance. I don't use domes anymore because where I live is pretty humid, and because of this my rockwool cubes dry out after a few days so I just wet them with a turkey baster with the same solution I use to initially soak the cubes. After 10 days I add a bit of OG Biowar Nute pack to the solution.

My results thus far: At 10 days about half of the Root Enhance side had popped roots and just a little under half of the Deep 6 had popped roots. At 14 days a little over half on each side had visible roots, but the Deep 6 seemed to have thicker and more roots than the Root Enhance side. It seems as though to me the Deep 6 and Cap's nute pack work REALLY WELL together.

Will try and grab some pics soon.
The Root Enhance seems to get clones to pop roots a little faster but the Deep Root 6 really gets the roots going once they come out, where as the Root Enhance seems to stall out. My crew is using them mixed together with good results. I pretty much had the same results as you. Nice work.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just got my deep6 and like what i am hearing. Root enhance never did much for my roots.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have 2 cloners running now, about 3 days in. 7 more days until my water change, then ill put my usual rapid start in 1 cloner and deep6 in the other. do a side by side. both cloners have the same strains in each one, just the number of a specific strain might differ. same light, same cloner, same pump, same tap water, same ph, same everything. only variable will be the water additive (rapid start, deep6).

Top Bottom