Deep 6 Roots

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I have 2 cloners running now, about 3 days in. 7 more days until my water change, then ill put my usual rapid start in 1 cloner and deep6 in the other. do a side by side. both cloners have the same strains in each one, just the number of a specific strain might differ. same light, same cloner, same pump, same tap water, same ph, same everything. only variable will be the water additive (rapid start, deep6).
looking forward to this. i use rapid start on my seedlings once they are 2 weeks from germination and always had white fuzzy roots with rapid start or bio-root. i have deep6 sample and im also gonna do the same thing in 7 more days

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

looking forward to this. i use rapid start on my seedlings once they are 2 weeks from germination and always had white fuzzy roots with rapid start or bio-root. i have deep6 sample and im also gonna do the same thing in 7 more days
Any updates, bud?
=)

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I strongly suspect liquid (chelated?) carbon at the right pH seriously boosts microbes. Im now experimenting with horticultural charcoal, but fully liquified and broken down (chemically, mechanically) carbon makes great sense from what I understand. Would like to hear more user experiences.

OSA seems like a really legit company.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I strongly suspect liquid (chelated?) carbon at the right pH seriously boosts microbes. Im now experimenting with horticultural charcoal, but fully liquified and broken down (chemically, mechanically) carbon makes great sense from what I understand. Would like to hear more user experiences.

OSA seems like a really legit company.
I have a bunch of cuttings I took a few days ago.
I will post some pictures when they root.
All I used was cloning gel and soaked the cubes in Deep 6.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@CelticEBE Are you also using the bactozyme from them?
No, this is the first I have heard of bactozyme.

My last tray of cuts I did a side by side with Root Enhance and Deep 6 and while I got similar results at first, the Deep 6 seemed to be thicker and helathier, especially after hitting them with a bit of OG Biowars Nute pack.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have 2 cloners running now, about 3 days in. 7 more days until my water change, then ill put my usual rapid start in 1 cloner and deep6 in the other. do a side by side. both cloners have the same strains in each one, just the number of a specific strain might differ. same light, same cloner, same pump, same tap water, same ph, same everything. only variable will be the water additive (rapid start, deep6).

How did that turn out for you? I'm just starting to use a cloner instead of cubes.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
No, this is the first I have heard of bactozyme.

My last tray of cuts I did a side by side with Root Enhance and Deep 6 and while I got similar results at first, the Deep 6 seemed to be thicker and helathier, especially after hitting them with a bit of OG Biowars Nute pack.

@CelticEBE Late on this but we got the Bactozyme w/ the Deep 6 from them. Looks kind of bootleg :p Think its a tester for some new new maybe.

Edit: HOLY SHIT this stuff is 645 bucks a gallon. Looks like once this bottle is gone it's gone...

20160513 160418
Top Bottom