Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's the breeder info.

OG Kush Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that results from the cross between an OG Kush and a Haze 2.0 Autoflowering. It is a high-quality hybrid with which to obtain crops with excellent properties and a touch of exoticism in a fast way.

OG Kush Auto marijuana seed is the autofloweringversion of a renowned Californian cannabis strain. It is a wonderful easy-to-grow vigorous marijuana plant that yields heavy dense buds covered in resin. It gives off a sweet captivating scent that urges you to taste it when approaching the plant.

Really well balanced, OG Kush Auto cannabis seed gives growers the possibility to obtain good results in small indoor spaces and crops that go unnoticed outdoors. It is advisable to water it frequently but in small amounts. Faithful to its predecessor, this cannabis strain is a true delicacy.

OG Kush Auto has an intense flavour and aroma, with notes of lemon, oil and pepper. The long-lasting effect is powerful, physical and mental. It is the perfect choice for unwinding peacefully on your own or with friends.

Characteristics of OG Kush Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Sex: feminized autoflowering
  • Genotype: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
  • Cross: OG Kush x Haze 2.0 Auto
  • Indoor flowering period: 70-80 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
  • Indoor yield : 400 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 50-170 g/plant
  • Height: 80-180 cm
  • THC: high
    Og kush autoflowering

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She'll be starting under a 12bulb 4' t5 650w. I'm running a mix of spectrums. 4 of the pure par from agro. 4 3200k flower and 4 6500k veg. I'm running dwc rock wool and clay pebbles in 6” net pots with 5gal buckets. Nutes are advanced pH perfect 3part, Hydroguard, and bud candy for flower. She will flower under a 600w hps. I run ro water.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

My apologies, I got messed up when I replied.. The light I am using is 250w and not 600w! Seen so many people using 600w that it got me confused!
Anyways, what are your opinions on AN? Are you enjoying their stuff so far?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Long as you don't try to ruin the whole line your good. I started with general hydroponics 3part and had great results with tap. Then of course I was sold on attitude advertising. So I started running AN connoisseur. I really had great results on a couple grows with it. But I was running a 30gal system and was just too expensive. So I went to ph perfect, and started having my best results. I slowly added boosters from AN and ended up going backwards. I've never used voodoo, but after tryingMost of the rest I ended up just liking b52 and bud candy. But after a while of that I went to Florida floranova bloom start to finish with bud candy. It's super cheap and easy plus works about as good AN. Since I started this small grow I've been using flora and started adding boosters and went backwards again. But now that I'm running a small grow so cost isn't an issue and I'm back to AN. Prob will buy conni when these bottles of AN 3part are gone.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hehe! Nice root right there!
I meant to ask - do you know anything about Dinafem's Auto Hazes? Are they any good?
When Green Crack is done I wanna grow a Haze! I've seen Dinafem, Humboldt Seed Org., Flash Seeds and Emeral Triangle Seeds have some Auto Hazes. Not so sure which one to get though!
Peace!!!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hehe! Nice root right there!
I meant to ask - do you know anything about Dinafem's Auto Hazes? Are they any good?
When Green Crack is done I wanna grow a Haze! I've seen Dinafem, Humboldt Seed Org., Flash Seeds and Emeral Triangle Seeds have some Auto Hazes. Not so sure which one to get though!
Peace!!!
I've only grown their haze 2.0 and had a good run. Don't remember the yield but was a solid haze. And not sensitive.

Top Bottom