Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

Nice tight buds.. Im hoping mine tighten up just a lil more in cure.. I need to read what really happens when they cure... I havent really read much about the science behnd the process...
during the cure process....microbes consume the last of the chlorophyll and air in the container
then they die
makes for a smooth smoke

I have a jar that is 2 years old

smokes super smooth

almost like a cigarette

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

during the cure process....microbes consume the last of the chlorophyll and air in the container
then they die
makes for a smooth smoke

I have a jar that is 2 years old

smokes super smooth

almost like a cigarette
does it matter how packed the jar is? half full, almost full, crammed in there full, or does it matter?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would say 3/4 to 4/5 would be the best

basically leave a little space at the top for air
it is a fine line between the right amount of air for your microbes and to much
So if i only have a jar half full, mu cure process isnt gonna work very well huh? I need to combine the jars?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
does it matter how packed the jar is? half full, almost full, crammed in there full, or does it matter?
You dont want it to be packed. Just loosely filled and leave room for air at the top.

I have pushed curing almost 2 yrs. My system is hang and dry until ready for final trim and hang for dry. The room is kept at 60% humidity with air moving around the room but not directly on the buds. When ready for jar I toss a Boveda pack in on the top then vacuum seal the mason jar. I keep the jars in the fridge. Most excellent......

Smelled and tasted as good as the day it got jarred. :):fire:

Top Bottom