Divine Genetics Growalong - Bubba Cookies & Chem Cookies

• Thread starter Skunkbeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkbeard

Beans went into paper towels for 12hrs and then jiffy cups... Jiffy cups to 1gal smart pots. Everything I've sprouted so far is vigorous and growing well. Plants are destined for 200gal smart pots. Grown organically and with love.

Here's some shots of Divine's Bubba Cookies and Chem Cookies in 1gal smart pots under a 1k watt Hortilux Blue.

I'll update every couple weeks as there's more to see. Thanks for following!

Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies
Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies 2
Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies 3
Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies 4
Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies 5
Divine genetics growalong   bubba cookies  chem cookies 6
AngryBeeman

AngryBeeman

Premium Member
Supporter
Very wise selection! I will be watching your progress, I too have just started Chemdog #4 & the bubba cookie, if you know what I know about those genetics? You know you have the next best thing out there!!!

S

Skunkbeard

So, a little update... some of the Bubba Cookies have a really nice Bubba smell on the stem rub. Not much is coming through yet on the Chem Cookies. I've seen a couple mutations in the Bubba Cookies; a trifoliate and another that might have some sort of hormonal imbalance and is faciating. One of the shoots appear normal so I might let it grow and take a cutting. Has anyone else seen this mutation?

IMG 0767
IMG 0764
IMG 0759
IMG 0761
S

Skunkbeard

Does anyone know what the flowering time on the Bubba x Cookies and Chem x Cookies are? Also, if anyone has ran them outdoors and can chime in that'd be great.

S

Skunkbeard

Chem Cookies, Bubba Cookies ... week 2 veg. Bubba cookies are slow growing with some of the largest fan leaves I've seen. Chem Cookies are beginning to take off.

Plants are coming along nicely. Grasshoppers are a sonofabitch, squish 'em good!

IMG 0960
IMG 0961
IMG 0962
IMG 0963
IMG 0964
IMG 0965
IMG 0966
Organikz

Organikz

Nice grow bud. Those girls should make good buds with all that leg room.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Subbed nice on selection of gear ur running!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nice clean grow Sb! You're destined to get some beauties from this batch. Are they going to be full season with no dep?

Top Bottom