Divine Genetics Growalong - Bubba Cookies & Chem Cookies

• Thread starter Skunkbeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Very nice, are the Chem girls much bigger than the bubba girls? Looks like they are going to be some heavy hitters:fire:

S

Skunkbeard

They're mostly small bushy plants that haven't stretched much thus far. The ChemCookies are definitely taller than the BubbaCookies but not by much. For Comparison, here's a Biker Kush that's almost 8ft tall (Bubba/Chem Cookies are about 5.5ish+-ft tall).

IMG 1117
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

They're mostly small bushy plants that haven't stretched much thus far. The ChemCookies are definitely taller than the BubbaCookies but not by much. For Comparison, here's a Biker Kush that's almost 8ft tall (Bubba/Chem Cookies are about 5.5ish+-ft tall).
So healthy... Looking good mane

K

kuburd

Very wise selection! I will be watching your progress, I too have just started Chemdog #4 & the bubba cookie, if you know what I know about those genetics? You know you have the next best thing out there!!!

Chem cookies or bubba cookies seed ? Debating what to get soon.

S

Skunkbeard

I like them both. The Chem Cookies is longer of a flowering period. The Bubba Cookies are really big dense flowers. You can't go wrong either way. Hope that helps! :)

K

kuburd

I like them both. The Chem Cookies is longer of a flowering period. The Bubba Cookies are really big dense flowers. You can't go wrong either way. Hope that helps! :)

Last of all difference in taste and medicated?

GreenZion

GreenZion

This is some beautiful senescence and your plants are gorgeous ! I really love the colors ! I guess this is going to be a tasty and deliciously sweet weed ;):D

S

Skunkbeard

Yes, there are some beautiful colors and delicious aromas in those plants! Smoke report to follow... couple more weeks for everything to dry and cure properly.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work. Love those wild outdoor gurls. Great coloration as well. Harvest time is near, can smell em from here.

Nice work @logic

Top Bottom