Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hi Farmers. Been reading so much they said I couldn't read anymore unless I joined. Really impressed with the forum and how much is covered here. Decided to show you my small hobby winter project. I made this 2' by 3' cabinet from the wood I recycled off my old deck top. It was dumb to use osb for a deck top but i was short on funds. Now I replaced it with treated 2x6's and decided to make a cabinet with the osb.
I’m impressed with how clean this setup is!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. Took the pics yesterday on day 40. The buds aren't huge, but they look and smell killer. I plan to start flushing on wednesday the start of week 7. I want to chop at the end of week 8 and get the new batch in. I need to find some new genetics to add in after the next round.

Canopy
Closeup
Clones
Krypto

Krypto

This is the plant that has kept me growing... The prospects of a 10 to 1 or even a 15 to 1 and possibly even a 20 to 1 CBD to THC ratio this is the first female out of five beans Harle-Tsu

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is the plant that has kept me growing... The prospects of a 10 to 1 or even a 15 to 1 and possibly even a 20 to 1 CBD to THC ratio this is the first female out of five beans Harle-Tsu
I’ve grown cannatsu many times 5-1 and everyone loved it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

For me it's more about the taste than anything else. I really love the taste of some good chronic weed. I like all the other flavors too, but that chronic has to be there. When I find the right cut I'll probably keep it forever.

Krypto

Krypto

I’ve grown cannatsu many times 5-1 and everyone loved it.
That's what I'm talking about man. We're trying to get people to get off of prescriptions and heroin man. And I have yet to get a hold of a 20 to one but from what I understand it's like taking a combination of Xanax and hydrocodone. Without all the lethal deadly side effects :-)
And that's why I'm just as much into CBDs as I am to anything else. I got some emojis that I think you're going to be fire I just got to pick which couple I want to keep but the Harley Sue is staying indefinitely.

Farmer P

Farmer P

That's what I'm talking about man. We're trying to get people to get off of prescriptions and heroin man. And I have yet to get a hold of a 20 to one but from what I understand it's like taking a combination of Xanax and hydrocodone. Without all the lethal deadly side effects :)
And that's why I'm just as much into CBDs as I am to anything else. I got some emojis that I think you're going to be fire I just got to pick which couple I want to keep but the Harley Sue is staying indefinitely.
I got a friend thats trying to ween himself off methodone. Maybe something like that would help him. Only problem is he has to test every month. Stupid rule.

F

Farm Kaya

Thanks rmoltis. For the cabinet I used 3 sheets of 15/32 osb and about 5 2x4's. The osb is around $10 a sheet now and the 2x4s about 3.50 ea. I already had some white Killz paint. Anyway what I'm getting at is it can be done pretty cheap and it should last a very long time. I would go a little taller if I built another one. If you look at it in my garage it kind of just looks like a regular tool cabinet which is nice because I can open the garage and not have to worry about passers-by seeing a big tent setup which a lot of people might recognize. I call it the Bud King :)
Bring back memories... home slice.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Day late weekly update. Pics were taken yesterday. The Bubbas girl has the smallest nugs but they look and smell killer. Hopefully the next round which will be all bubba's girl will do better. The Bubba is looking great with some nice golf ball nugs. The White Blaze has the biggest colas, and the sour urk has the second biggest. This wednesday starts last week (week 8). I may end up taking them a few extra days to get to the weekend. I'll have to watch the fade. I flushed them all out saturday with ro water until the runoff read around 70ppm so we should be seeing some good fade coming on. I built a flood table for next run. It will be interesting as I have never done flood and drain. Have a nice week!

Cabinet front view
Canopy
Table
F n D
Krypto

Krypto

It was a cut I got from my friend in Colorado. Lost it about 6 months ago. Everyone was weiry when I told them it was a high cbd strain. Then I lost the cut and everyone asking for more lol
The methadone programs aren't designed to work. BAD BUSINESS.
I used to be a substance abuse counselor until I learned more about "recovery" its just sad. . .

Top Bottom