Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I’ll send a fucking card! 😎
🤪
FB IMG 1714695615457

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

most diamonds filled with terps taste like air freshener to me. When they don't, it still doesnt taste like cannabis, it tastes like candy or something. I personally am not a fan of that. I immediately preferred this tasteless crystal stuff compared to the "sauce" that goes around. I much prefer to basically everything else, just blasting and chambering up my own dabs. None of this centrifuge separated then recombined with terps stuff.

Honestly breaking these crystal up into powder, and rolling it into a doobie, DAYUM SON. Im sittin REAL pretty rn hahahaha.

One little lick of the nectar collecter, its basically flavorles, but yea. it wrecks you. Proper phrasing for sure.

Just my personal preference though. Usually I can tell immediately on first puff whether im hitting a full spectrum purged concentrate, or something thats been, ill say manufactured. Problem is where im at now, i dont have much choice, i buy whats available in the few crappy shops near by, or what the homies i know have.. Very much looking forward to having my own herb again lol. So are the homies hahahaha.

Never once, in my entire life, ever, have i blasted some fire buds, cured, uncured, frozen fresh, whatever, bho, or pho. Any buds from any strain, and it ended up looking like sugar in teriaki sauce when it came out of the vacuum chamber. And i've made probably 20 lbs of concetrates out of my own personal home grows alone lol, at least. Ive had oils, waxes, shatter, honey, honecomb, crumble, hell ive had some make this weird yellow powdery shit that pressed into full melt. Never have i had a "sauce". And never has it tasted like anything but cannabis terpenes.
this stuffs actually wtf potent. I forgot what it was like to be this high on thc lol. Reminds me of high school haha.

P

Putthataway

When do you all feel it’s safe to move seedlings into the tent? I would like to save some electricity now that it’s mid 90’s already. Also is it cool to cut the heat mat after they sprout?
Second question. My plants revegged for some reason before hitting the tent, bugs light issue I don’t know why they did but they did. Once they hit the tent I had a power outage, followed by the controller issue but I did have it on a timer for it to turn on. I have two plants that are growing five finger leaves and the other two seem to keep growing 3 fingers. I am confusion.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
When do you all feel it’s safe to move seedlings into the tent? I would like to save some electricity now that it’s mid 90’s already. Also is it cool to cut the heat mat after they sprout?
Second question. My plants revegged for some reason before hitting the tent, bugs light issue I don’t know why they did but they did. Once they hit the tent I had a power outage, followed by the controller issue but I did have it on a timer for it to turn on. I have two plants that are growing five finger leaves and the other two seem to keep growing 3 fingers. I am confusion.
I have never used a heat mat. I sprout in winter no problem without that . So I say hell yes.

So the seedlings, that depends what your light is set at, but I would try to go until the have hardened off a bit and are In that veg stride.

P

Putthataway

Trainwrecking some more. I have posted here before about adding one of those portable ac units to my grow room caused my hvac to run constantly excessively to the point my tile was ice cold even though the thermostat said it was 73 and running at 73. I returned that bitch. Anyway I have posted pics of an ice chest I was adding a fan to while trying to keep my temperature down in my tent I am drying in. The cooler cracked and leaked so I tossed it. Why am I blabbering about this? With the cooler thing going on the hvac seemed to be running excessively and quite cold, not icy tile cold but seemed way cooler than said temp. Here’s where it gets interesting. With the icebox out and fan off it is no longer turning on excessively and feels like the set temperature. These modern ac units have several sensors in the air handler, the compressor etc. There’s sensors reading the air everywhere. I also noticed I can make similar situations with the tent open and using controller to the fan with excessive speeds aka pressure. I want to pick my ac guys brain on this. He is a childhood friend, yet I am not into telling people about my mission. Either way I feel like I am learning something. My plants are at a comfortable temperature and so am I without adding additional cooling or pressure to the house. I would be interested in other’s experience .

P

Putthataway

I have never used a heat mat. I sprout in winter no problem without that . So I say hell yes.

So the seedlings, that depends what your light is set at, but I would try to go until the have hardened off a bit and are In that veg stride.
Cool I only got it on for that biker og who seems to be lost. Dirted her no sprout. Tried to find her today, no luck yet. I got a window that will out rock the light and warmth for her.👊 Thanks 🤡

Top Bottom