• Thread starter Cjr22288
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cjr22288

Cjr22288

Is the light above only this plant?
You have a fan?
Temps?
And plenty of air flow. I have fans going. Waiting on a new ac unit to come in. So, for now I have veg room door open to the flower room to combat the heat during the day, but it never gets over 75°

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

Should I lower the wattage on the lights? I have them up all the way on super lumens.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Should I lower the wattage on the lights? I have them up all the way on super lumens.

You can dim them or lift them. Personally I'd lift them. Remember the arm trick it works everytime.
Another question about set up. Are you using vented hoods? Vented hoods can be much closer, how much closer idk. I use non vented hoods & cant be any closer than like 14 inches without burning the plant. I prefer to be a lil more on the safe side & stay around 18 in. I've always understood Se 1000s to need around 3 ft from canopy in non aircooled hoods. DE 1000 gavitas is a whole other animal.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

You can dim them or lift them. Personally I'd lift them. Remember the arm trick it works everytime.
Another question about set up. Are you using vented hoods? Vented hoods can be much closer, how much closer idk. I use non vented hoods & cant be any closer than like 14 inches without burning the plant. I prefer to be a lil more on the safe side & stay around 18 in. I've always understood Se 1000s to need around 3 ft from canopy in non aircooled hoods. DE 1000 gavitas is a whole other animal.
They aren't vented

brazel

brazel

Use the arm method where the lights are now, is your arm hot?

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

I also may have no choice but to dim the lights a little because they are already maxed out on height.

brazel

brazel

Unfortunately lights are off for the night, but I will definitely try it out tomorrow
I bet you can lower them at Least four inches if you say your airflow is good. Without lowering wattage

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

I bet you can lower them at Least four inches if you say your airflow is good. Without lowering wattage
I'm confused though... If they are burning under the current circumstances, how does lowering the lights help? Do you mean raise the lights by 4 inches or lower? Just trying to clarify.... My b

Dbear180

Dbear180

How well did you look at those pictures? Imho it's almost dead obvious the leaves are being sun bleached & cooking... I really hope your not trying to cook homeboys crop just before all his hardwork pays off...

Dbear180

Dbear180

I'm confused though... If they are burning under the current circumstances, how does lowering the lights help? Do you mean raise the lights by 4 inches or lower? Just trying to clarify.... My b

I think he's trying to cook your buds brother.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

How well did you look at those pictures? Imho it's almost dead obvious the leaves are being sun bleached & cooking... I really hope your not trying to cook homeboys crop just before all his hardwork pays off...
That's what I'm thinking...

brazel

brazel

If the light was burning them why wouldn't the leaves close to light not be brunt?!?

Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong, is the light directly over the brunt plant and the leaves close to the light brunt

Top Bottom