Does This Look Normal?

• Thread starter Cjr22288
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cjr22288

Cjr22288

Having some yellowing and brown spots appearing in last week or two of flowering. I know some yellowing is normal at this stage, but based off the pictures, does this seem like the norm?

Does this look normal
Does this look normal 2
brazel

brazel

Brazel has been apologizing for being a dick, but don't feel the sincerity.

With two weeks to go, just run it out.
Come on now, he asked does this look norm...I said no

Dbear180

Dbear180

Having some yellowing and brown spots appearing in last week or two of flowering. I know some yellowing is normal at this stage, but based off the pictures, does this seem like the norm?

Looks like a lil nutrient burn & some heat issues. How close are your lights & what wattage?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Lights are about 2 feet away and 1000 watt

Stick your arm straight out under the light with the inside of your arm showing palm up. It should only feel warm & be able to keep it there without bothering you. Plants are like people, they like sun but don't like too much sun.

Monster762

Monster762

Brazel has been apologizing for being a dick, but don't feel the sincerity.

With two weeks to go, just run it out.
I say this is the best bet. With 2 weeks left just push forward. Too close to make any real changes. Do you flush? Just stick with some good clean water n let em finish up. Just my opinion. But I’m far from a pro. Buds looking good though. Leaves will be trimmed off soon enough anyways. Just try to push the nutes out. And enjoy.

Monster762

Monster762

Lights are too close
Agree with this too. 1000w at 2 ft I’m surprised you aren’t high off the smoke already. I tried a 1000 w in a closet before. Burned to crisp before even getting to flower. But that was a jerry rugged football stadium light metal halide.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

I'll definitely adjust the lights.... Luckily this is the only plant out of the 9 I have going that's having an issue.

brazel

brazel

I'd lower it! How much depends on airflow and temps. But anywhere between 4 to 8 inches lower

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

I'd lower it! How much depends on airflow and temps. But anywhere between 4 to 8 inches lower
Lower, as in closer to the plants? The temp is around 75 in the room with the lights on.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I'll definitely adjust the lights.... Luckily this is the only plant out of the 9 I have going that's having an issue.

In the middle of two hoods you may have a hot spot. One time I noticed a spear losing luster & didn't understand why at first because it was 18 in from both 600s sideways but because it was between the two heat sources I had a hot spot there.

Top Bottom