• Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

Dracos yeti f3 project 2
ten popped...
then fell over...
Dracos yeti f3 project 3

nine came back up and are kicking it (don't judge my dirty floor - it was a hurried repotting session!) the other plants are 4sd (will NOT rotate!)
Dracos yeti f3 project 4

i have two yeti's from the first pack... one was throwing sugar after two weeks 12/12..

Dracos yeti f3 project 5

the trichome production is in full swing!

Dracos yeti f3 project
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Lookin good man . How are those first ones smelling . I'd like to see them without the hps on but you are looking good. Keep the pics coming

draco

draco

Looking good after first falling over lol :)

yeah. it wasn't a problem at all really... got stem rot on one and lost it, but hey.

they are quite healthy... i'll clone them and put them into flower.

the smell of the flowers is strong for only 25 days... the fragrance is exotic... rubbing a sugar leaf is pure heaven.

i'll try to go in there just before lights on to get a few shots w/o the hps.

i'm noticing the crowd of trichomes on the calyx... way more than the 4sd so far in flower...

here's what the 4sd looks like when finished:
IMG 0341

Last edited:
draco

draco

included in this group are nine Yeti from seed and two from clone.

IMG 04711

Yeti#5 @ 40 days
IMG 04721
IMG 04741

i sincerely apologize for the rotation on these... very frustrating! if you would kindly rotate your monitor...

Yeti #5 @ 40 days:

IMG 04771

looks like i have some fire here!

draco

draco

correction: that last pic is Yeti #1, not #5... the two phenos so far are distinct... and robust with trichomes.

oh and if anyone can help with rotating pics, i would appreciate it. these files are correct until i upload them... wtf?

draco

draco

so. i have popped two packs of the yeti f3... the second pack is @ 26 in. and unsexed.

i am over extended in every regard.

still... the two i have at 48 days are causing me to want more of this gear.

my life is getting complicated... and will get more so when the Foo and the A Snowman come available...lol

draco

draco

i cloned everything x2... there are still some in the cloner...
IMG 0512

#1 @8 weeks
IMG 0506

#5 @ 8weeks

IMG 0510

we go to water only on monday for these lovelies.

the seedlings have their turn in the bloom room when these are done. i have no idea how many fems i have until a week or so of 12/12.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Great cuts @draco
Looks like the Loompa Overseers are watching you close and doing the Loompa sprinkles. . . . .

By the number of times you have run the Loompa gear what would you say is the big-est issues

+++++Mass Good Vibes your way
FlyJ

draco

draco

Great cuts @draco
Looks like the Loompa Overseers are watching you close and doing the Loompa sprinkles. . . . .

By the number of times you have run the Loompa gear what would you say is the big-est issues

+++++Mass Good Vibes your way
FlyJ

i am really pumped! these smell fantastic...

this is my first run with the Loompa gear, and so far things are easy peasy... a little mag def with the seedlings is about it.

draco

draco

two phenos are dry and i have been enjoying them for a week. that's the only way i can really evaluate good weed...

#1 is tight and solid in structure with good trichome coverage. smells sweet in the jar and looks great. wonderful, lasting effect...

#2 is not as tight with excellent trichome coverage. anise on the nose from the jar and an indescribable sweetness in the bowl - this one is big in the lungs and the one i keep reaching for...

both have a wonderful uplifting effect that lasts and lasts.

i have three other phenos in flower, one of which is very vigorous and i am keeping my eye on it!

draco

draco

...and it looks like i have two ladies with the three leaf/ red leaf stem one being the most vigorous of the group...

if this is a good sign, well then hey! but so far #1 pheno is getting rave reviews, and i can't keep my hands out of the jar...

draco

draco

just a big shout out to Loompa Farms...

i supply herb to a friend with cancer... a spirited, sophisticated, articulate, discriminating woman... long time friend of the family and a very dear person...

anyway i took her some yeti this last time and she was on the phone thanking me the next day for the "wonderful,wonderful" herb that i grew for her...

she always thanked me, but this was gushy. and she is NOT gushy.

hell, her family grows... so she is not new to the herb.

this yeti everyone likes. my wife insists upon it!

draco

draco

so now i have three new phenos - two look like #5, and one looks completely different than the rest. it's the one on the right...

IMG 05761

lots of trichs on the leaves! many, many trichs on the little buds!... this is week 7 and it looks like there are a lot of leaves... i'm going to run it again to see what the clone looks like. does anybody recognize this pheno?

Top Bottom