drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ok so things have turned to shit in my city they are trying everything they can to shut my shop down and fuck me.My local law enforcement have been known to be dirty so I have shut down the big shop and fired up my low key 15 plant room.before all this I saidI was going to do a divine genetic run so I'm doing it on a smaller scale I have 3 phenos uk cheese x gsc 3 phenos Of Casey jones x gsc 3 Chemdog #4 x gsc aka dawgy treat cut 2 pheno purple urkle x gsc and a sour d x og kush couple others.
I will post pics in about a week. My move to Portland has been a long time coming. Don't count me out because what's coming next will make you shit your self for sure but until then enjoy the mini run.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

med man

med man

Breeder
damn dre

your set up is sick man. just went through it all. i havent seen anything posted about grows times/power use/yield etc

good on you for running salad grows like this. i avoid nanners by running lower nutes in salad grows

med-man

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
damn dre

your set up is sick man. just went through it all. i havent seen anything posted about grows times/power use/yield etc

good on you for running salad grows like this. i avoid nanners by running lower nutes in salad grows

med-man

Hey med-man my grow times/ veg time is no less than 13 days no more than 21 days, strain dependent. Power use on small room is currently 24000 watts big room was 77000 watts. Yield my biggest plant was 4lb 10 oz but I consistently hit 2.75+.

S

Seed Buyer

What ever became of your Divine UK Cheese x GSC grow? Can you throw up some pics of those? Thanks

lollipopman

lollipopman

Glad to see u posting homie, my room is still getting built, I'll be picking your brain like are you keeping the bulbs in the middle of the plant or more up top? My room is 10x10 with only 7ft ceilings damn michigan basements lol going with oxo
xox
oxo
4 plants 5 1ks really wanting to get 2 per plant strains blue dream and strawberry & cream both huge yielders

JaliscoKid

JaliscoKid

Joven if you ever stumble back here my emails the same. Planning on being in Yachats for the summer. Checked in to get a hold of Scott.
Suerte JK

Top Bottom