drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

basement bob

Semi of topic, but.....

Can I run a vertical DE 1000W bare with a remote Gavita Pro ballast?

Bob

B

basement bob

@Drdre Thanks bud. I'll use these to supplement my SS LEC 315W overhead, with 1000W DE in the quads.

:woot:

Love this site!

Thread hijack over.
:bag:

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Awesome trees man, very cool thread thanks for sharing. I was just wondering why you choose to grow vertical bulbs and trees vs horizontal lighting? Efficiency wise wouldn't you have to run more lights for the same sized room? Im just curious about how efficient it is in terms of $/sf to grow vs traditional horizontal. Factoring in the veg time it seems like it would be less efficient because more lights but the lower plant count is definitely nice.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Awesome trees man, very cool thread thanks for sharing. I was just wondering why you choose to grow vertical bulbs and trees vs horizontal lighting? Efficiency wise wouldn't you have to run more lights for the same sized room? Im just curious about how efficient it is in terms of $/sf to grow vs traditional horizontal. Factoring in the veg time it seems like it would be less efficient because more lights but the lower plant count is definitely nice.
Double the footprint and the heat is dispersed differently

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Ah each bulb's individual footprint is doubled (ish), I get what you mean by that. But in the same sized rooms would you be able to use less bulbs in a vertical room or no? Sry for the ignorance.

Lets say for example a 20x20 room how many vertical bulbs would you use vs how many horizontal bulbs? And how would they compare in terms of veg time needed and final yield?

DapperDon

DapperDon

Ah each bulb's individual footprint is doubled (ish), I get what you mean by that. But in the same sized rooms would you be able to use less bulbs in a vertical room or no? Sry for the ignorance.

Lets say for example a 20x20 room how many vertical bulbs would you use vs how many horizontal bulbs? And how would they compare in terms of veg time needed and final yield?
I actually want to know the answer to this myself. Good questions Wise.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

Let's jus put it this way if I were to run two rooms one how I grow, one horizontal sea of green(we are talking thousands of plants in sea of green of this size) sea of green would barley out yield me. I have plant limits and guide lines to follow plus this is so simple for ME
Dre

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
finished room

Top Bottom