Early Flowering

• Thread starter Shellaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shellaz

Shellaz

Early flowering 2
Early flowering
Hi growers, I have a 4 week old plant showing sex already is this normal and will it start flowering? If so how do I stop it from starting to flower?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Quite a few factors that could have caused this.Is it from reg seed,fem seed,is it an auto,what's your photoperiod been,etc.
Some strains just show sex early in veg. with all conditions perfect.

Shellaz

Shellaz

Quite a few factors that could have caused this.Is it from reg seed,fem seed,is it an auto,what's your photoperiod been,etc.
Some strains just show sex early in veg. with all conditions perfect.
it’s a regular seed and not an auto I keep them on a 18/6 light cycle. This is literally the only plant showing this

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Preflowers. Nothing to worry about. If it’s a regular photoperiod strain it’ll continue to grow. More strain info would certainly help us ascertain the situation though.

DismalDude

DismalDude

it’s a regular seed and not an auto I keep them on a 18/6 light cycle. This is literally the only plant showing this
Like JWM2 said,pre-flowers. I have all kinds of reg seeds that show sex in veg if they veg long enough.I almost always identify sex in veg as I tend to veg too long(If there is such a thing). Nothing at all to worry about.I have 8-9 in veg right now showing sex. ;)

Shellaz

Shellaz

Preflowers. Nothing to worry about. If it’s a regular photoperiod strain it’ll continue to grow. More strain info would certainly help us ascertain the situation though.
The strain is candy kush and she’s stinking already

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it’s just a preflower. No worries. She’s still vegging until you make the switch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom