Ever Found Someone's Crop .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Out for a sail today and my wife and kids and i put into a little bay on one of the msny small islands in my area , we had lunch and had a swim and decided to go for a bush walk and see what we could see , ive spent many hrs in and around this area and its very quiet you may be lucky to see another person in a blue moon anyway half an hour walk and i start to smell the destinct smell of heads maturing up wind so i saud to the family you guys headback cause i need to have a crap and yoy dont want to be around when i do that so we parted way they headed back to the beach and started to get thimgs back in the dingy and waight for me to catch up , i followed my nose a few more kms into to bush and low and behold i found 3 small crops all doing well heading madly and smelling good me being me i just took a note of the grid refrence on the map and marked it off as a no go island ... what would have done . ?

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Out for a sail today and my wife and kids and i put into a little bay on one of the msny small islands in my area , we had lunch and had a swim and decided to go for a bush walk and see what we could see , ive sent msny hrs in snd around this area and its very quiet you may be lucky to see another person in a blue moon anyway half an hour walk and i start to smell the destinct smell of heads maturing up wind so i saud to the family you guys headback cause i need to have a crap and yoy dont want to be around when i do that so we parted way they headed back to the beach and started to get thimgs back in the dingy and waight for me to catch up , i followed my nose a few more kms into to bush and low and behold i found 3 small crops all doing well heading madly and smelling good me being me i just took a note of the grid refrence on the map and marked it off as a no go island ... what would have done . ?
Id have taken my family and gotten out of there without touching a thing as fast as I possibly could...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yea we didnt see anyone at all not that we wernt watched maybe but they was no sign of a bush squat just a set of 3 copes with 10 to 15 plants in each . but i wont be back to that island anytime soon .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I found a grow and hacked it!!!!!
Harvest

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If I was out n about here and found a grow I'd wait on the dudes coming back to ask em how the hell the managed to get an outdoor crop going in Scotland.lol.
I once read a story in some weed mag about a guy out walking who found a small grow of good quality buds and couldn't resist "pinching" a few nugs for himself but he got a wee bag and left a bit of black hash and a note in it explaining what he had done and tied it to the bit he removed the nugs from.guy was lucky he didn't turn round to leave and ends up face to face with some irate crackpot with a gun protecting his crop

william76

william76

If I was out n about here and found a grow I'd wait on the dudes coming back to ask em how the hell the managed to get an outdoor crop going in Scotland.lol.
I once read a story in some weed mag about a guy out walking who found a small grow of good quality buds and couldn't resist "pinching" a few nugs for himself but he got a wee bag and left a bit of black hash and a note in it explaining what he had done and tied it to the bit he removed the nugs from.guy was lucky he didn't turn round to leave and ends up face to face with some irate crackpot with a gun protecting his crop
Yea,id be like"u giv me a shitty bit hash for primo weed!that would just be adding insult to injury!,hee hee,76

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
oh its not the first time ive found crops growing and ive always done the same thing just walk on and dont look back my father taught me well and
I believe in karma and i would hope if any of my 3 outdoor crops were found that they would just walk on and leave the area .

SpiderK

SpiderK

me and my buddy pulled some old guys plant next door, vietnam kinda crazy. he had one plant by my buddys garden on the other side of fence. we are 16 i think.

we pulled it like three maybe four weeks early. dried it out, no high .....the dude came over and was yelling at my buddy. he gave his dog anti freeze with water.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that is why u don't fuck with peoples stuff bc of that some of lost if was me my best friend being my dog

SpiderK

SpiderK

yea we didnt see anyone at all not that we wernt watched maybe but they was no sign of a bush squat just a set of 3 copes with 10 to 15 plants in each . but i wont be back to that island anytime soon .

did they have cameras hidden on the walk in ? if so, do not want little tommy getting slapped around as your wife ......

maybe grow some plants on another island next year. if nothing happens. then little tommy has a cool and smart daddy

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
what gave you the right to pull his plant to me thats a low act buddy weather your buddy had plants how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and you got ripped off .... :(

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
did they have cameras hidden on the walk in ? if so, do not want little tommy getting slapped around as your wife ......

maybe grow some plants on another island next year. if nothing happens. then little tommy has a cool and smart daddy
i have got plants on other islands we just pulled into the bay of this island fir lunch and a break off the boat ive never been on this island there so many little spots that if you cant read a map and use a compass your lost ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

if its a large grow it might be bad people because they may have many, many, many micro spots ....

problem is they may be around more often near harvest as every guerrilla on edge

Top Bottom