• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Kimbo kush #22 BRRRRRRRR!!!!!

smokie045

smokie045

I hope this isn't a dead thread but I had a question for you guys that run exotic gear.
I'm a caregiver for a patient that needs a very heavy indica for pain and insomnia. After looking at the exotic gear I know I need to run some, its just too hard to pick.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

smokie045

smokie045

What's not to like about exotic? I messaged EG and they replied a few hours later, talk about customer service. They recommended Extreme Og or Adonis and Kimbo. He also said there will be a drop of new strains in a few months.:D

RG420

RG420

@GrowAholiC what ya reckon this one got mixed up and only survivor of what I'm hoping is Kimbo Kush does it look similar to any you had from seed....

RG420

RG420

Looks similar to the Kimbos I grew out.

Dam that's good news bro, this plant had very stand out serrated edges on the leaves from very early on and the other 2 plants that were mixed up were Tsngerine Power but this one looked different :) dam I hope it's a girl!

Hewontclutch

Hewontclutch

Last run with this Tahoe OG leaning phenotype of Kimbo Kush. The smells and flavor of her are extremely unique, and one of a kind to say the least. The buzz is just a bit to up beat, and racey for my preference. After 4 rounds with her she'll be leaving the garden but her fragrance will never be forgotten :)

View attachment 490632

I love upbeat for day time smoke! I just caught up with everything. Looks great bro!

Top Bottom