Exotic Genetix Kimbo Kush pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhD420

PhD420

just popped 3 kimbo f2s today and a few citriques as well. fingers crossed. I swap beans with a guy from another forum too, he's meant to be sending me 5 trapstars tomorrow, if they arrive I'm gonna pop those too. Also threw 8 dynasty genetics pineapple fields into the wet, hoping to pull a good male out of that pack.

So from what i can gather there is a massive rate of mutants in the kimbo f2s? someone i spoke with only got 1 viable female from 15 seeds and even that was a bit runty. Has anyone here found a good purple kimbo with no issues from the f2s?

I have been doing a pheno hunt with kimbo f2s and out of the first three seeds I got a beautiful purple pheno that is super frosty with block like super dense tops on the colas. It has a small amount of leaf bleaching in veg. I also got the most amazing green pheno that stacks like Lemon Alien Dawg and smells like starfighter. Monster yielder that finishes at 63 days and DOESN'T have leaf mutation, but when topped, one new branch is slightly more dominant then the other. The third was a very branchy and quick flowering male that I ended up sprinkling on DGOG and blue dream. I just popped another 6 kimbo and two were so mutated and stunted they got tossed. The 4 left are looking like 3 green phenos and 1 very stocky purple pheno that has the most jagged and we'll defined leaves I have seen. Like a deep saw blade. Hope it's a mean a** boy! Instead of the normal single first leaf it started w 3 blade leaves and the second nodes were 5 blades. Every kimbo out of these 4 have a unique leaf mutation. Non seem bad, but all show mutation in some shape or form. I also just popped 6 the future seeds from exotic genetix (gg4*starfighter). They are very uniform and growing beautifully alongside the 4 kimbo. I still have 3 kimbo f2 packs and I preordered the labyrinth by exotic (spirit in the sky x the cube aka starfighter f3 I believe) to go through this winter. This is my first post here, but I'm always keen to share my experiences and I appreciate all the knowledge y'all spread!

PhD420

PhD420

Here is a picture next to one of my kimbos end of week 3 flower. I can no longer reach the tops of the colas.

F1 or F2? What's your medium and veg time on those beasts? My stay relatively short this time with 6 week veg from seed. Going 8 week from clone next run. Looking good man!

Limonene

Limonene

I have been doing a pheno hunt with kimbo f2s and out of the first three seeds I got a beautiful purple pheno that is super frosty with block like super dense tops on the colas. It has a small amount of leaf bleaching in veg. I also got the most amazing green pheno that stacks like Lemon Alien Dawg and smells like starfighter. Monster yielder that finishes at 63 days and DOESN'T have leaf mutation, but when topped, one new branch is slightly more dominant then the other. The third was a very branchy and quick flowering male that I ended up sprinkling on DGOG and blue dream. I just popped another 6 kimbo and two were so mutated and stunted they got tossed. The 4 left are looking like 3 green phenos and 1 very stocky purple pheno that has the most jagged and we'll defined leaves I have seen. Like a deep saw blade. Hope it's a mean a** boy! Instead of the normal single first leaf it started w 3 blade leaves and the second nodes were 5 blades. Every kimbo out of these 4 have a unique leaf mutation. Non seem bad, but all show mutation in some shape or form. I also just popped 6 the future seeds from exotic genetix (gg4*starfighter). They are very uniform and growing beautifully alongside the 4 kimbo. I still have 3 kimbo f2 packs and I preordered the labyrinth by exotic (spirit in the sky x the cube aka starfighter f3 I believe) to go through this winter. This is my first post here, but I'm always keen to share my experiences and I appreciate all the knowledge y'all spread!
Great to hear you've found some fire in your kimbo hunt, have u got any pics? I only popped 3 so to find something worthwhile in such a small number would be unrealistic but I've got My fingers crossed! My 8 citrique look to me like at least 6 males out of 8 but I've got loads of plants as back up in case my numbers fall short.

PhD420

PhD420

Great to hear you've found some fire in your kimbo hunt, have u got any pics? I only popped 3 so to find something worthwhile in such a small number would be unrealistic but I've got My fingers crossed! My 8 citrique look to me like at least 6 males out of 8 but I've got loads of plants as back up in case my numbers fall short.

Good luck on your kimbos, I didn't expect anything and was blown away by the green pheno in my first 3 f2 seeds, definitely a keeper. The purple cut looks great, has rock hard nugs and has the blackberry scone smell, but I'm still after a purple pheno that builds better. I just cut the green and purple phenos two days ago. I will post some pics of the final product this week and keep y'all up to date on my new kimbo and "the future" pheno hunt. Also will have shots of my purple and green kimbo while they flower the next two months... flipping them this week and trying the "three a light method". Should be interesting. I had those citrique in my cart about 5 times, interested to see how it goes for ya. Also about to pop imperial star destroyer by andromeda strains (cherry sauce x starfighter) next month with more kimbos... Wish I had more room!!!

Bottom photo: future in the back and 4 kimbo near left corner. Top photo: mean little purple kimbo with saw like leaves. Top photo: the future strain. They are all in week two veg now.
IMG 20161029 122201
IMG 20161029 122216

IMG 20161029 122113
C

cheeseofchad

im sorry i hijacked your thread...i was impressed with the genetics.....carry on.....

Top Bottom